• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Watched Ninja for a few minutes and had enough, he's unbearable. But I'm glad he's playing, having lots of fun and bringing people into this game.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
edit: watching the video, your little comment is disingenuous. They straight up say that the performance on X is probably a bit more fluid than Pro during actual gameplay. It's just the drop sequence that dips more on X than it does on Pro.
Not intended my apologies. Haven't watched the full video. I'm playing on the X and the only thing I faced is frames drops when there's lots of explosions at once

Readler

Oct 6, 2018
Just won my first match where I even contributed to the kills! Jesus this feels good.

Thanks at everyone who gave the tip to lower the sensitivity, it works wonders!

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I am tired of getting teammates that are dumb.

I get that there will be new players, but there is a difference between being new and being dumb. And I keep getting dumb people.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not intended my apologies. Haven't watched the full video. I'm playing on the X and the only thing I faced is frames drops when there's lots of explosions at once
Yeah, seems that is similar on all platforms. Difficult to test specific differences due to how BR games work. They just commented that performance on X was "probably a bit more fluid" than Pro, but both have drops.

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Why is there no "uniform soldier aiming" settings? It basically matches your hip sensitivity with ADS sens.(Similair what Battlefield has)

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
My personal review:

10/10 GOTY

I love everything about this game. Gonna upload some clips when I get home from work.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodhound needs an ult nerf

Lasts way too long IMO. Super generous when it should instead assist in a few seconds of play

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
OK, the RE-45 handgun is really good. I've been using it for a while and I manage to always down/kill people with it, also just won a game using only that.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Aww yeh, winning a tense 2 v 3 to win, so hyped. All my years on Titanfall are finally paying off big time.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
My teammate just now: How do I heal?

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I love it. It's so fun to just mindlessly flank a group of targets so that your squad gets a better shot.
I feel dirty with it. It makes me fearless, I rush in and strafe around with the Peacemaker and can just as quickly dash to safety because the ult lasts that long. Just feels far more versatile and deadly than the other ultimates

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
SO uh.....whats with this new "Party Leader has Quit" pop-up/bug?

Never seen it before until today and now suddenly I can't seem to stop getting it.

FLUXCapacitor

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight marks the first weekend for this game since release. My heart goes out to all the servers on this fateful weekend. May they RIP.

Seriously though I hope there is no issues or downtime but I had issues connecting last night and slow mo server lag for a little bit and there will be even more people playing over the weekend.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ign's review in progress claiming this game does nothing new...Looks like someone didn't play the game before reviewing it again.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I wonder how they are gonna handle new legends, are they gonna be part of the Battle Pass progression or just let people buy them? Also next legend will probably be a scout type since there is only Bloodhound.

Dijital_Majik

Oct 27, 2017

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I wonder how they are gonna handle new legends, are they gonna be part of the Battle Pass progression or just let people buy them? Also next legend will probably be a scout type since there is only Bloodhound.
I assume just let people buy them. It's already that way now. I think there would be a back lash if it was tied to a battle pass. Unless it's an early unlock, some people don't have time to grind the whole thing. Leave that to cosmetics.

bargeparty

Oct 30, 2017
Seems like I either get the gun I want but not the mod, or the mod and not the gun, it's getting more rare to find both :(

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What makes that IGN quote in the tweet even funnier is that the actual review text calls the ping system "innovative".

So I guess the tweet is click bait?

It's actually a decent length and detailed review, though I'd say there's still more new stuff in the game than just the ping system.
Theres so many innovative decisions they made to the genre that its baffling anyone would give it that tag line. Right now theyre saying the game is an 8.5 but people are pointing out they gave pubg a 9.5 despite how broken it was when it launched/reviewed. Not that they were ever a serious review outlet for me personally but recently theyve been the laughing stock of the big games media outlets with their reviews.

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
I've noticed more people running off on their own and quitting as soon as they're knocked out today on PS4. Really hope this isn't the way things go. Although I did just manage to come 2nd all by myself from the start.

Also, while I really like the smaller, more densely packed map, it's definitely going to need a second at some point. I also hope they increase the visual variety, the repeated buildings and layouts make a few areas look too similar

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
To be honest I don't care if random instaquit when killed, goodbye. I'm just very glad that when a friend gets killed the match doesn't become a bummer from that point forward and that I can bring him back.

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/frequently-asked-questions#q4

Not tied to battle pass, will arrive with new seasons and be available for everyone in exchange of Legend Tokens (that you get just by playing, even after the level cap) or real money.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm going to give up on automatic weapons. The damage / accuracy / bullet capacity ratio doesn't seem worth it - I can do more damage per bullet fired at range with a pistol than an AR, and when close with a shotgun over an SMG.

bargeparty

Oct 30, 2017
I'll be honest there are games where I leave if I'm totally dead. If I sense a bad time it's not worth the effort to stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.