• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Readler

Oct 6, 2018
ep1njjatecf21.png

Has this been posted yet?

source: https://reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/aogb47/apex_legends_detailed_weapon_stat_chart/

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Battle royale was an idea I liked more in concept than execution (at least of the three I tried). So the tutorial seemed neat. Then my first three games lasted a grand total of about a minute. I don't know what the fuck is going on... lol.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Thank god I got one mate or I would've collapsed from all this 2nd finishing xD

Same! I have only gotten 5 wins and 4 of those came from playing with friends. The one that I won on my own was a total fluke. My team was the last one inside the circle and we won without ever seeing the other team. I figure they either disconnected or somehow got trapped outside the bubble and died.

I just sat there like

0e3.png

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Battle royale was an idea I liked more in concept than execution (at least of the three I tried). So the tutorial seemed neat. Then my first three games lasted a grand total of about a minute. I don't know what the fuck is going on... lol.
Don't drop out the dropship straight away at the start of the game, don't aim for the hotzones if you're not competent at shooting or looting quickly.

Also, stick with your squad, drop with them and stay with them throughout the game, this is a team game!

ferunnico

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit, probably my most intense match yet. One teammate left after being respawned (why?) and the other died right at the end during the final 2v3 showdown at Bridges. I managed to kill one, knocked down another one and then died. I think that was also the smallest ring I've seen so far.

5TPShE0.jpg

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Jan 4, 2018
Yeah I got a lot more today too,

Nice, thanks.

There are no bad guns in this game, except the P2020 and Mozambique. And maybe the Triple Take. And then the Alternator is alright, and then everything else is good.

Hey now, Triple Take is my fave gun in the game. If you're using it like a sniper rifle you're using it wrong though.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Same! I have only gotten 5 wins and 4 of those came from playing with friends. The one that I won on my own was a total fluke. My team was the last one inside the circle and we won without ever seeing the other team. I figure they either disconnected or somehow got trapped outside the bubble and died.

I just sat there like

0e3.png
Shocking but lovely feeling innit? Have fun man :D

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

There´s a learning curve for sure, but if you want to get into the genre this is the game to play.

At least right now it is by far the easiest to win out of those I played. (Fortnite, Blackout, PUBG, Apex)

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Consoles tested

Due to higher resolution the game drops frames on the X

Does this touch on performance with higher FoV?

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the game lets you expand the FoV out to 110 on console.

edit: watching the video, your little comment is disingenuous. They straight up say that the performance on X is probably a bit more fluid than Pro during actual gameplay. It's just the drop sequence that dips more on X than it does on Pro.

Last edited:

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Hey now, Triple Take is my fave gun in the game. If you're using it like a sniper rifle you're using it wrong though.
Yeah I hear ya, my problem is that it doesn't get an extended mag. It does good damage and is workable, but it doesn't have the mag size to compete with a kitted G7 or wingman at mid range against moving targets, and at close range I feel I'm better off with something full-auto or any of the shotguns.

Plus, energy ammo is the only ammo type that's actually a pain in the ass to get to a comfortable amount.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
uh, the revolutionary ping system is certainly "new to the table."

Fucking IGN.

Even outside of the pinging and the multitude of newt features like the jump master...there's that whole respawn system which is a game changer in a mode that has otherwise been known for basically booting you to the lobby on death. Outright dying, being brought back and going on to win the match feels incredible.

Exile20

Oct 25, 2017
Love the game, hope there's going to be 4 player squads added a bit later thought. As it stands now we have 1 friend who is left out when we hop on. Have they said anything about this? I imagine the game is finely tuned for 3 and probably wont happen for a while, if at all.
I hope not. There is already abilities and ults going off everywhere and you can't see shit.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
TIL you don't need to be the top player to be Champion in your next game.

This is the story of how I become the match's Champion.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
When people die why do they quit? Pisses me off everytime I'm running to pick a beacon and they just quit

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
Some people in this game.. I swear...

I just solo'd an entire squad until I almost died just so I could get both banners of my teammates. Then the idiots decide to leave... WHY?

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Dropping and landing next to a R-301 and Peacemaker laying nicely together, this game knows what I like.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Does this touch on performance with higher FoV?

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the game lets you expand the FoV out to 110 on console.

edit: watching the video, your little comment is disingenuous. They straight up say that the performance on X is probably a bit more fluid than Pro during actual gameplay. It's just the drop sequence that dips more on X than it does on Pro.

Did they state any performance drops if you expand the FoV on the X?

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
When people die why do they quit? Pisses me off everytime I'm running to pick a beacon and they just quit

I just solo'd an entire squad until I almost died just so I could get both banners of my teammates. Then the idiots decide to leave... WHY?
Happens a lot, some people rage quit far too fast. They could easily be saved too if they just wait.

Frozen Viper

Feb 7, 2019
How are people feeling on the Spitfire? I find between that and the Hemlok or G7 for ranged encounters for console at least, are the GOAT combo. You can Easily Drop people with the spitfire, especially if you get a head hit or two, and then finish them in the same clip with no reload to medium range easily.

I've gotten at least 4 wins with a Spitfire, it's just a solid gun.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017

I had one of those a couple days ago.. After the match finished, I sent him a message asking why did he quit, since I almost got the revive.

He answered: "I refuse to respawn without any items while every one is loaded."

smh.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
What do y'all think are the odds they up the player count on this? I played my first couple rounds last night, and the time until encounter just felt a little... off. Even going from 60 to 72 or 75 feels like it would be a huge difference.

Deleted member 35478

User-requested account closure
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Really enjoying the game, got a little burned out on BR games like PUBG. Also, so many Titanfall feels.

My only complaint is the lack of HUD options, like opacity, or active HUD options. OLED owner, always like the extra safety with HUD options.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I'm not satisifed with the state of the skins. Imo the yellow skins should be the baseline of changes to expect from a skin, not a simple color swap.
I hope they're saving the good stuff for later to make some money off the battlepasses, because most of the cosmetics are quite ugly for now

Seeing as though there isn't a review thread

IGN apparently played a different game to me.

Cringe. These guys can't stop embarassing themselves.

Nice thanks. That extra meter from slide into uppercut could be a lifesaver.

Maybe they don't know they can be revived, maybe they're not feeling the squad and don't want to keep playing together and don't feel it's worth it to wait and having to start over unequiped. I've started asking people if they want to be revived if they don't instaquit. They usually say or type yes and then just stick around until I do it.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
when your respawn timer ran out and no one has your banner,you can never be revived,correct?
It is ok to leave at that point?

VoidPlot

Nov 1, 2017
Question: for the legend's intro. Where does that pop up for people to see ? When I'm the game's champion or when selecting the hero ?

Mottschi

Oct 28, 2017
Versailles, France
Really bad at this game, much worse then I was at Fortnite/Realm Royale, but enjoying myself so far.

Okay, I've got a preliminary Discord server setup for anyone interested in joining. Also, if you want to help run the Discord server, let me know too.

[Hidden content]
Note: you have to reply to this post then refresh the page for the link to show up.
Note2: If you still can't get it to work, shoot me a PM, and I'll get you an invite.

pinging LukarWuff since you requested it
Here is the link to the Apex Discord server:

[Hidden content]
  • You have to reply to this post then refresh the page for the link to show up.
  • If you still can't get it to work, shoot me a PM, and I'll get you an invite.

Quoting for Link.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
How are people feeling on the Spitfire? I find between that and the Hemlok or G7 for ranged encounters for console at least, are the GOAT combo. You can Easily Drop people with the spitfire, especially if you get a head hit or two, and then finish them in the same clip with no reload to medium range easily.

I've gotten at least 4 wins with a Spitfire, it's just a solid gun.

Spitfire is really good, I prefer the Devotion but that's more for the dream of getting the turbocharger and a boatload of energy ammo which turns it into a monster. Never unhappy to have an LMG here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.