• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
www.ea.com

Apex Legends™ Legacy

Apex Legends – Legacy introduces new Legend Valkyrie, a new weapon, an infested Olympus, Battle Pass, Ranked and more!

EzWJ98HVoAk6wYI

EzWJ_BSVEAUM8Kr

EzWKDA8VgAcWdf3

EzWKBjEVUAwBBDP

Arenas:

Arenas will be 3 v 3 most likely and will include ranked. A lot of it has been datamined already and teasers have start coming out so its pretty much confirmed.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty hyped for arenas, wonder if the maps will be specifically made for it, or just walled off versions of what we have?

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Calling it Legacy sounds unfortunate, a lot of people associate "Legacy" with old content.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Very interesting that they decided to drop the "Season" part. Excited to see what it will bring.

AgentOtaku

Oct 27, 2017
If this builds to them eventually just folding Titanfalls MP suite into some sort of add-on mode, I'd be down with that. I understand that Apex just has magnitudes more players/awareness at this point, but they wanna keep the OG IP alive somehow.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I might have to hop back into Apex, it was one of the best BRs I've played.

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
I wonder if the bow will be a new ammo type? I wonder if it's meant to be a long draw (make each shot count), so sniper ammo? Or is it more spammy (light ammo?) like a Destiny 2 kinetic bow.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
This seems awesome. I am ready to try to use the bow and suck but keep using it. I'll be the master one day

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I'm excited but scared we are going to continue to get new characters with OP powers so people pick them and continue to nerf the old characters. Still i'm excited to see what is next as this is my favorite BR game.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
I wonder if the bow will be a new ammo type? I wonder if it's meant to be a long draw (make each shot count), so sniper ammo? Or is it more spammy (light ammo?) like a Destiny 2 kinetic bow.
My bet is sniper ammo, pretty long draw time but deals higher single shot damage than Sentinel, probably in the 150s range on purple helmets (Sentinel deals 105 to purple helmet, 132 with shield cell boost).

Joo

May 25, 2018
I'm excited but scared we are going to continue to get new characters with OP powers so people pick them and continue to nerf the old characters. Still i'm excited to see what is next as this is my favorite BR game.
Well Fuse apparently has the worst win-rate of any legend and is definitely in need of a major buff, so I don't know if what you say is really the case here. Rampart continues to be a bad pick. Horizon is the only kinda op new legend, and is getting a major nerf next season.

Oct 25, 2017
The bow is probably gonna be a care package weapon.

Putting the Prowler in the care package is one of the most head scratching things Respawn has done

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
Well Fuse apparently has the worst win-rate of any legend and is definitely in need of a major buff, so I don't know if what you say is really the case here. Rampart continues to be a bad pick. Horizon is the only kinda op new legend, and is getting a major nerf next season.
I forgot about Fuse, yeah I agree he is not OP at all and needs a buff . I Think Rampart is in a good place after some changes where she can be a nuisance and Horizon for sure is OP. I have to wait and see what this jet pack can do but it seems like it could be crazy.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much capped out on the BR mode for now, the loop is getting pretty stale but the gunplay and encounters remain amazing. I really hope arenas is them suplimenting the gun play into a more traditional competitive shooter Since they aren't giving us titanfall 3. 100 million players, I'm ready for the game to evolve into other game modes. The Christmas train mode was a step in the right direction for sure Imo.'

Valk being essentially a mobile jump tower sounds amazing and OP at the same time.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
The bow is probably gonna be a care package weapon.

Putting the Prowler in the care package is one of the most head scratching things Respawn has done
Recent info from an insider (not confirmed by Respawn though) showed the care package weapons staying the same. You might be right, but I'd keep expectations low about the prowler leaving the care package.

Also, if this thing feels at all like a sniper, it'd be a little weird to take out an automatic weapon and have the care package be 2 snipers and a shotgun.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just getting into Apex since it released on the Switch, but I got to admit, the lore is quite interesting!

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the season where they're adding non-be modes as a standard option? Just recall that talking about that.
It hasn't been announced yet (there are teasers still happening in the game for it over the next couple weeks), but you are referring to the Arenas mode. Very few details are known outside of it being 3 v 3 in various Points of Interest from the larger maps.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
It hasn't been announced yet (there are teasers still happening in the game for it over the next couple weeks), but you are referring to the Arenas mode. Very few details are known outside of it being 3 v 3 in various Points of Interest from the larger maps.

Ahh ok cool, thanks for the heads up. Wasn't quite sure what that was.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
When the bow was first leaked a few months back, it was shown in the picture as a ground loot weapon.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
So what's up with these new legends being named after Rainbow Six Siege operators?

First Fuse, now Valkyrie, what's next, Wamai?

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
Interesting. Valkyrie searched Blisk, but we killed Viper. (I mean Jack Cooper)