• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 51266

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 26, 2018
The teases of the hero characters look a lot better than I expected, they look like they could totally fit in within Titanfall 2's story mode. The low res image leak of Bangalore gave it a bad first impression, but I can safely say that this definitely isn't chasing the Fortnite aesthetic at all.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
The teases of the hero characters look a lot better than I expected, they look like they could totally fit in within Titanfall 2's story mode. The low res image leak of Bangalore gave it a bad first impression, but I can safely say that this definitely isn't chasing the Fortnite aesthetic at all.

100% Agreed. I'm floored at how awesome this is looking. And it's nailing the whole dirty grimey sci fi aesthetic but with really beautiful outdoor areas and vistas. HYPE.

Oct 25, 2017
My probably with BR games is that you play for like 15 minutes, and actually only do actual gameplay for like a minute.

Hopefully resources for TF3 werent taken away for this.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Theyve lost over 10K viewers in 30 minutes.

Just come back in 8 hours, and we'll tell you all about it, as this is obviously not your thing :)

I doubt they are trying to get concurrent viewers, and just 'views', 'mindshare', 'hype', 'awareness'. They've had 317,000 views so far.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Do you even understand the conversation being had here? Because it was never surrounding the potential status of the game. Read the conversation before you post such trifling responses.
The conversation is you being bothered that they're not revealing the game now right? Yet you're still here talking about it, so the tease has accomplished its goal.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The structure of the market looks exactly like the main building in Forwardbase Kodai. Could literally be the same asset.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
I love people are frustrated with a 3 hour till reveal thing, when most games have like a "reveal in 1 WEEK".

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The conversation is you being bothered that they're not revealing the game now right? Yet you're still here talking about it, so the tease has accomplished its goal.
Again what does that have to do with the status of the game as your last post interjected when I or others never stated anything about whether the game depends on this stream to succeed? Your posts are a bigger waste of time than this stream. And I was in here talking about the game before the stream in the first place so....no. I would be here talking about it even if they didn't have this stream running right now.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Environmental traps?

Nah those are scorches gas bombs.

Again what does that have to do with the status of the game as your last post interjected when I or others never stated anything about whether the game depends on this stream to succeed? Your posts are a bigger waste of time than this stream. And I was in here talking about the game before the stream in the first place so....no. I would be here talking about it even if they didn't have this stream running right now.
Ok keep on raging.

Kadath

Oct 25, 2017
Also, being based on heroes this looks quite far away from what one expects form a Battle Royale. This looks on a way smaller scale/few players on a map.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
I love people are frustrated with a 3 hour till reveal thing, when most games have like a "reveal in 1 WEEK".

Uhm, yeah, that's exactly why folks are frustrated. Not the stupidity of having a pre-reveal of a reveal while trickling down info while pre-revealing, wait for it, more trickle, hold up, need 3-4 more hours of trickle to get it right... reveal.

Either just set a time to show it or not at this point, jesus. Hype culture is insane.

star sibyl

Oct 29, 2017
ca

The game went from 'rumored' to 'confirmed to exist' to 'reveal tomorrow at 8 AM' and possibly released today in the span of 3 days. As someone who loved Titanfall games, this has been amazing.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
So, we've seen Bloodhound, Bangalore and Caustic so far.

JcWv7NX.jpg

Ethical Hedonism

Permanent ban for creating alt account to troll.
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would be nice if players/characters started appearing hunting eachother at these maps teasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.