• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
lol not for me, I'll forget about it and wait for it to actually launch.

Fuck this culture of "pre-order alpha launch trailer" and "pre-reveal reveal TOMORROW AT NOON. DID WE SAY NOON? WE MEANT 4 PM"
I share the sentiment, but sadly that is the reality of current AAA development, everything is an announcement of an announcement.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Ohhhh come on!

Announcing the stream for 8PST just to give us a countdown to 1:30PST?

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
what does that have to do with the artificial hype culture?

Do you prefer an announcement at E3, then a few months to a year of having a trailer now and then? Or do you just prefer no PR at all?

Not being accusatory here, just wondering your preference for a game that is rumoured to be going live today there hasn't been too much of a hype machine for it.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Old maps areas stitched together like in Blackout is disappointing if true. I would prefer an unique area that makes some sense as a location in the game's world.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
unbenannt5bkrb.jpg

https://twitter.com/drdisrespect?lang=de

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Do you prefer an announcement at E3, then a few months to a year of having a trailer now and then? Or do you just prefer no PR at all?

Not being accusatory here, just wondering your preference for a game that is rumoured to be going live today there hasn't been too much of a hype machine for it.

I'd rather them say, "Hey come check it out at X time," and for it not to be a useless screen of the game. If they want to announce the game, announce it. I don't need everything to be some "community event" aka weirdos sitting spamming twitch chat for hours on end.

It's insane that there are so many people in this thread championing a cocktease stream.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
Hype building... If I had to pick one dev to do make my dream BR game it would be Respawn. I hope the characters feel distinctive.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I'd rather them say, "Hey come check it out at X time," and for it not to be a useless screen of the game. If they want to announce the game, announce it. I don't need everything to be some "community event" aka weirdos sitting spamming twitch chat for hours on end.

It's insane that there are so many people in this thread championing a cocktease stream.

It's fun and there is no harm in this...

And they have said when to come back for the real reveal.

jem

Oct 25, 2017

Why do you care?

If you don't like the "cocktease stream" then come back at the end of the countdown. No one is forcing you to watch it.

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
So, let's be honest here. What do you think are going to be the perks for access/premiere subscribers?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Not able to watch the stream since I'm at work, so reading everyone's reactions on here is pretty hype. Really excited to see this game in action later.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

They said last night 8 am is the teaser stream and this morning before it even started gave 12 pm as the gameplay time. So just wait until then. It's not a big deal.

Oct 25, 2017
Really like Titanfall 2 so looking forward to seeing this. But can't say I wasn't excited when seeing the initial rumor title, and then immidiately disappointed by the supposed lack of Titans within the game. Titans were great in titanfall 2. That said, I hope it's going to be great regardless.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.