• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepysheep

Nov 19, 2018
What a strange reveal. It's kinda neat but I want to see some more stuff before 12pst. If it's going to be ~3 second teases every few minutes, just an hour of this would suffice, don't need 4 hours. I'm assuming there will be more stuff as the 4 hours go on.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Feels like this might massively bite into Stormdivers' success :(

Based on the Beta for Stormdivers..I'd say thats the least of my concerns. It did have the coolest storm, and the eclipse in game where it gets dark and flashlights come out was cool.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
At first I thought this reveal was dumb, but these little glitch things are cool. It's going to make the morning workday go by fast.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
I really hope it's coming out on consoles soon after PC release, also I hope it's been tested secretly for a very long time.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Not a fan of these teaser streams. Last time one of these happened we got Fallout 76. Just show the dang game already

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To the people clipping these things, THANK YOU!

Edit - and I HOPE this goes live today...ITS A SNOOZE-FEST OUT THERE

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Art direction in those clips look fucking fantastic and exactly what I was hoping for, personally. Looks like Boba Fett or something.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Countdown on screen...8pm playable?

I really hope it's coming out on consoles soon after PC release, also I hope it's been tested secretly for a very long time.

I'd like to hope it's Releasing PC only at first would bring the momentum gained these past few days to a pretty big halt given the series' console popularity - don't get me wrong I'm sure it'd still perform well but hitting on all platforms at once with this short notice is a great way to get folks to pay attention.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Anyonw know how to stop Twitch chat from scrolling? It's moving so fast I can't click the damn clips when people post them. On mobile scrolling up will automatically pause chat but on desktop/windows it seems impossible

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
This stream is an excellent representation of my time with every BR game so far: fuck all happening for ages then someone kills you from out of nowhere, so I'd say they've nailed the genre
Well, you won today sir.

Also, yeah, this Old Spice way of revealing your next big tittle is really weird. And another tease.

Has the stream already happened? Any recorded footage?
Stream at 12PM PST, 3 and a half hours yet

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had my headphones half on and was talking to my boss when that happened, gave me a near heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.