• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
I somehow expected more than hours of slow teasing with an onslaught of ASCII dongers in chat.

Stupid me.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Ouch, well this feels like something of a disappointing miscommunication. Oh well, tuning in during downtime from work so no swear off my back but if I had woken up specifically for this (and I might've considered it if it were one of my days off), I'd be sorely disappointed right now.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
you can only see one scene in here so far, but i think it looks better than TF2?

Oct 27, 2017
Haha - the FO76 reveal stream. Lets hope it amps up as we get closer to the reveal.

I know what you meant, but there didn't happen much of interest in both, you see?

utzTCyo.png

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
Aaand another clip. Not enough to hold my interest if that's how they're going to do the rest of it like this.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Protip: If you are like me waiting for shit to happen and using other tabs, lower the volume on the twitch video lol

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
That grass is moving very weird. Makes it look like 2D.
It's either going to look like ass on streams, or you'll never see it because all the tryhards turn it down for a competitive advantage. :/

I was kinda hoping for a BR without dense foliage for this reason.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
czH7GzF.png

That's the top left character of the leaked screenshot. Those atrocious designs seem to be real =(

Although this particular one looks decent. Bloodhound, the name is Bloodhound.

JcWv7NX.jpg

And the second tease:

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
Alright. I'll check back in 4 hours I guess. This seems more like the kind of thing you let people find organically rather than tell everyone to tune in.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Second tease was cool. Man, getting some interesting vibes from this...

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, you guys can make 7 second clips and that would be enough for those teasers instead of making 30 second clips.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there are still BRs that I would like to see come to fruition. Ironically enough an actual Titanfall one was on my list. The other one is a medieval type with Dark Souls esque combat.

on the topic of magic, I hope Spellbreak does really well. A BR with magic and BotW graphics could be cool.

obggkmwgqdu11.gif
GOOD LORDT

Status
Not open for further replies.