• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit the screen just glitched and showed a barbarian looking pilot throwing an ax or something at you. WOW.

Ryszard

Apr 7, 2018
There will be a time when EA stops doing everything wrong?

Ironically maybe that moment will be when they stop making money... but come on... this is ridiculous.

Oct 26, 2017
If this had been a actual Titanfall 3 then yeah, that's worthy of this kind of hype. But I am not gonna stick around with this. I hated it with Fallout 76 and I am not doing that again.

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
This stream is an excellent representation of my time with every BR game so far: fuck all happening for ages then someone kills you from out of nowhere, so I'd say they've nailed the genre

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
My hype is now delayed. Teaser reveal before the reveal, ugh. Come back at noon pst.
They said Livestream reveal at 8am and now the stream title says full reveal at 12pm? Fuck this shit, just drop the trailer already.
Wait, is this it for the next 4 hours?? I mean it looks nice but I was hoping for a small video clip or something haha
It's this for a few hours?

What a let down.
Played like a damn fiddle
so 4 hours of this?

nah, im good. back to kh3.
Damn, what an absolute joke. Might as well call them Jokers.
They said yesterday the full reveal was at Noon PST.

unAimed

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can somebody explain why I am looking at a scenery with background noise?

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So this is a bit of "OMG NOTHING" for now but I that nude Mario squatting from behind ascii art is something I'll never soon forget

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm done, will return later. What a shitty way to handle it.

Ryszard

Apr 7, 2018
EVERYONE is making these teasers.

SE did it for DEMD
CDPR did it for Cyberounk2077
Bethesda did it for Fallout76

And a lot of people said they were ridiculous at the moment...

The difference was that at the end of one was 40 minutes of Cyberpunk 2077 and at the end of the other was... well... that Fallout thing.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
czH7GzF.png

That's the top left character of the leaked screenshot. Those atrocious designs seem to be real =(

Although this particular one looks decent.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Bethesda does a teaser like this: cool, fun.
Blizzarf does a yule like this: cool, fun.

EA follows this format: this is it? fucking stupid.

Good lord people.

Status
Not open for further replies.