• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mobius 1

Oct 27, 2017
North Point, Osean Federation
MxeVf2e.gif

Fuck I was hoping for this, well done.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
No terrorism, attempted murder, or even charges related to explosives? He might not even get any jail time for this. Sure, he won't be able to personally try to build a bomb again, but this monster will try something again, and may work with others.
Yeah. I mean I'd assume they're working on those charges. Unless they have no choice, investigators aren't going to want to release someone who clearly is suicidal and has capabaility to make and use bombs. Though, the possibility exists I suppose.

Anybody know if there's enough evidence to charge him, based on what we know?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm curious... was there not evidence about what he intended to do with the explosives the previous times, or...? Cause that's not a great sign.

Also kinda wondering how he got caught in the past to begin with, if he was able to keep doing it after.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Another white terrorist.

Instead of cutting your hair, getting a tan, learning new skills, learning how to talk to folks, no instead of being interesting and having goals, you stay hidden away, expecting sex to fall into your lap while you masturbate 10 times a day and build bombs with the intent of killing innocent girls.

White People need to spend more time with their children and less time up their own ass. Teach your loser ass kids some skills.

Thank fuck for his stupidity and his inability to not blow prematurely.

Last edited:

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
He's sexist
Not cute
He lost his hand
to boot

He's misogynistic
A terrorist stare
He's in pain
But I don't care

He's a shithead
a fuck
He'll die alone
With Luck

We cheer and we lead
This dude can no longer do the deed

Hate us because we're women
But we don't like you either
We're cheerleaders
We are cheerleaders
Well done

Googleplex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb(ha!) here and say that, he also hates Black people, the SJW's ruining his comics/ Video games and voted for Trump.

Oct 27, 2017
"There's not even a mall where we live"

Why did I find that quote so funny.
My personal favorite part:

"An officer who responded to the scene... reported that there did not appear to be any area of the grass mowed, and that the grass at the property was around six inches high."

The imagery of an officer playing detective and measuring the height of lawn grass.