• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 22, 2020
This makes me worried he's cooking up a different scheme
Nah, Barr's checked out.

His grand experiment has utterly failed. The rank and file of his department hates and ignores him, and he has torched his own reputation with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Even if he wanted to cook something up, there's nobody left at DOJ who'd be willing to carry it out. He's a damn joke.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Tweetmageddon incoming
tenor.gif

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
He knows he'll be fired next month anyway, so he needs to desperately attempt to save face and hope to avoid too much scrutiny. He was always an opportunist.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Barr wants to go back to a cushy Big Law job so he has to pretend he's not an insane Trump loyalist on his way out the door.

Being an insane loyalist still can't get you 150,000 votes tossed in Michigan. Barr minds his words carefully, saying they're tracking down every possible lead into potentially "thousands of votes", but he's telling Trump that it's over.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
After carefully checking to see if there's any remaining room under the bus, Bill Barr makes an announcement.

Maybe he's finally concerned about what his legacy is going to look like?
His legacy is firmly sealed.
Barr wants to go back to a cushy Big Law job so he has to pretend he's not an insane Trump loyalist on his way out the door.
No way he gets away with what he did, especially in regards to Caterpillar Inc. He's fucked

Fathead

Oct 31, 2017
He knows he won't have a job in January and he's making sure he's still employable in the private sector.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Tiffany Trump is going to be Attorney General starting tomorrow. Tweet incoming any minute.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
Nah, Barr's checked out.

His grand experiment has utterly failed. The rank and file of his department hates and ignores him, and he has torched his own reputation with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Even if he wanted to cook something up, there's nobody left at DOJ who'd be willing to carry it out. He's a damn joke.
Yep, Dude is 70, he probably wants to cash out while not sounding like a total crackpot.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
When even Barr has a limit to how much of Trump's ejaculate he can fit into his mouth.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Oh good, I thought the day was going to end without an eventful Trump meltdown. This is like the 14 days of Christmas from here until the 14th, I want a meltdown every single day. Like those things where you peel out a Christmas chocolate each day.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't fucking hold all this copium, fuck, FUCK it's so good. Goddamn this is the good shit. The biggest fucking grin is on my face watching these fuckfaces squirm all over the five stages of grief.

ht4uqFG.png

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't fucking hold all this copium, fuck, FUCK it's so good. Goddamn this is the good shit. The biggest fucking grin is on my face watching these fuckfaces squirm all over the five stages of grief.

ht4uqFG.png

lol IT'S ONLY THE AP DON'T TRUST IT

if only they applied the same scrutiny to breaking news from TRUMPTWENTYTWENTYMAGAHEADDOTCOM

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA

ht4uqFG.png
its so hard to even make fun of them because they just believe stuff even dumber than anything a normal person would be able to come up with

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

The number of sincere "Barr is the deep state" takes as we count down the hours to the electoral college will be amazing.

How do the Q people rationalize this? They will eventually have to see some version of this reality, no?

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"No evidence of widespread fraud" in Barr-speak translates to "we found fraud, but like 99% was on Trump's behalf."

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017

The number of sincere "Barr is the deep state" takes as we count down the hours to the electoral college will be amazing.

How do the Q people rationalize this? They will eventually have to see some version of this reality, no?

There is no version of reality where they see any version of reality. They've fully embraced their own delusions.