• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well that might as well be a resignation letter.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

Just in: In an interview with AP, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they've received, but they've uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election

AP said:
"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr told the AP.

The comments are especially direct coming from Barr, who has been one of the president's most ardent allies. Before the election, he had repeatedly raised the notion that mail-in voter fraud could be especially vulnerable to fraud during the coronavirus pandemic as Americans feared going to polls and instead chose to vote by mail.

Barr didn't name Powell specifically but said: "There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that," Barr said.

Welp

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
After carefully checking to see if there's any remaining room under the bus, Bill Barr makes an announcement.

Maybe he's finally concerned about what his legacy is going to look like?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump already said the DOJ was in on the rigging the other day.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The guy who literally believes the president can do no wrong doesn't believe the president is right on this.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Trump already said the DOJ was in on the rigging the other day.

Trump also said he had no idea what was happening at the FBI and DOJ. Then went through his laundry list of indictments that he'd expected up to this point (Brennan, McCabe, Comey, etc). I think Barr has been blowing smoke up his ass about the Durham investigation for 2 years, while focusing most of his attention on covering up Trump's various schemes.

In before "I want to think Bill Barr for his service to this nation, now here is a weasel to take his place".

TBH Rudy does look a little weasely these days.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine Barr of all people walking into his home at night after a long day's work and being like "whew fuck, that was a little too much fascism for me today, goddamn"

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
After carefully checking to see if there's any remaining room under the bus, Bill Barr makes an announcement.

Maybe he's finally concerned about what his legacy is going to look like?

More like, he doesn't want to say "yes there was massive voter fraud and the fact it happened means I suck at my job".

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
It was never about overturning the election. It was always about doing as much damage as possible and stealing as much money as possible.

Oct 26, 2017
Shocking

Can't wait to see how Trumpland rationalizes this, ya'll got grifted hard

Oh, they're calling him a plant now. Once again, shocking.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Technically, OPs title is wrong. He talked about "widespread voting fraud that could have changed 2020 election outcome"

This implies there could be widespread voting fraud that didn't effect the 2020 election outcome. (There isn't but he won't admit that)

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I guess Barr just wants to make sure he has a career and some sliver of integrity after he is fired.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
AlienatedDeadlyBudgie-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Barr had been so quiet as of late I always kind of speculated some DoJ or FBI brass were turning on him and that one more corrupt action would mean they could start prosecuting him. That or Barr's allegiance clearly lies with the Republican party and not the president and this is them getting annoyed they're losing grip.

JFoul

Oct 25, 2017
Good, his whole thing was about Trump's image going forward so he could keep hammering away at voter fraud and the GOP trying to discredit the expanded/mail in voting process going forward.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Barr wants to go back to a cushy Big Law job so he has to pretend he's not an insane Trump loyalist on his way out the door.