• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Judging by the people @'d by Singh, it should also include Hasan again and...some guy with a Twitter account that hasn't been active since 2009? (Sorry to Canadians if Danny Richardson is someone I should know about)

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
That's cool! I know Singh is the leader but I would have preferred Matthew Green.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
Not familiar with them, but TheSerfsTV said they're apart of this as well.

Hasan asked xQc to join, but doesn't know if he will accept. I'm guessing he also asked Pokimane. Not sure who else could be involved.

Last edited:

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's year 2032, time for the second presidential Among Us, in the Polus format. The winner will be determined by the net sum of Poggers to Pepehands in chat.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
in awe of NL essentially shitposting and is now going to be streaming with the leader of a political party and one of the US' best known recent politicians, you love to see it

the only other person(s) outside the four (NL, Jagmeet, AOC, Hasan) being in that i could even assume being in is DumbDog and/or Hafu

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
in awe of NL essentially shitposting and is now going to be streaming with the leader of a political party and one of the US' best known recent politicians, you love to see it

the only other person(s) outside the four (NL, Jagmeet, AOC, Hasan) being in that i could even assume being in is DumbDog and/or Hafu
You know we need that Dan Gheesling energy there.

Therion

Oct 25, 2017

I'd love to see Dan in there, but it's way too current events for him.

GraphicViolets

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017

i'm watching dumbdog's stream rn and he doesn't seem to think he'd be involved.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
i'm watching dumbdog's stream rn and he doesn't seem to think he'd be involved.
huh, he woulda been who I thought would've been NL's first pick, given he obviously has plenty of experience with Among Us but can dial it so that it's fun for everyone involved

it does have me incredibly curious as to who will be there, at least!
Dan, Malf, and Justin are all part of NL's stream leading up to Among Us, so maybe someone will stick around. But probably not Dan, unfortunately for the world.
Justin and Malf would definitely be fun additions, and Justin would definitely fit in politically (probably Malf too, but I can't be sure if he's been specific)

GraphicViolets

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
huh, he woulda been who I thought would've been NL's first pick, given he obviously has plenty of experience with Among Us but can dial it so that it's fun for everyone involved

it does have me incredibly curious as to who will be there, at least!

Justin and Malf would definitely be fun additions, and Justin would definitely fit in politically (probably Malf too, but I can't be sure if he's been specific)
yeah i was kinda thinking that the last time they did among us might be a practice run but maybe not?

my guess is malf, kate, and kory have the best shots since they're in canada but idk if NL will do much of the inviting to begin with

FeenixRisen

McDonalds looks really average next to Wendys
Oct 25, 2017
Are they any good? I was always curious.

Ilhan was amazing. She constantly was the imposter during the last Among Us stream and she was mercilessly killing people. The memes about it were hilarious.

Her daughter was funny to listen, and really smart with figuring out who the imposter was.

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
Ilhan was amazing. She constantly was the imposter during the last Among Us stream and she was mercilessly killing people. The memes about it were hilarious.

Her daughter was funny to listen, and really smart with figuring out who the imposter was.
She is so much like a superhero. I would think that she fires on all cylinders most of the day haha!Thanks for sharing ✌😎

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
This is fantastic. I loved the first one. Does anyone where I can see full videos of the last one and also if there is one from the AOC perspective?

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
hopefully shes been playing on her off time as imposter. she just needs Ilhan to do her bidding tbh