• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be a good one. Hopefully she'll have Hasan on to discuss. It is most likely 8:30pm EST.

Last edited:

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
jesus the Hasan love is ridiculous. b/c he played among us and you like him doesn't mean he has to be on a financial stream...

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of hope she has more knowledgeable people than Hasan, but I guess for the memes.😕

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
My first guest:

2b8.gif

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, not everyone is from the US. At least if there is more details people can work it out.
I'd assume most people who're interested in tuning into her are going to be from the US. Or at the very least, anyone who's actually aware of her would be able to glean that information given she's based out of two east coast US cities.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
jesus the Hasan love is ridiculous. b/c he played among us and you like him doesn't mean he has to be on a financial stream...

He's a political commentator who has collaborated with AOC several times, the biggest political streamer on the platform, and has already covered this issue several times. It's a no-brainer.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'd assume most people who're interested in tuning into her are going to be from the US. Or at the very least, anyone who's actually aware of her would be able to glean that information given she's based out of two east coast US cities.
Not everyone is fully aware of what the US time zones are though. Usually it's PT/ET but doesn't mean you actually know what they mean etc.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
She's going on Twitch to talk politics. Hasan is the biggest political commentator on Twitch. It's not exactly a big reach.
Granted, she could instead have guests who can speak to all this rather than just commentate.......like some experts.....and Warren would be my desire.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Hasan is likely but I assume it's also gonna be more on those who are invited involved in this sector of business.

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
He's a political commentator who has collaborated with AOC several times, the biggest political streamer on the platform, and has already covered this issue several times. It's a no-brainer.
She's going on Twitch to talk politics. Hasan is the biggest political commentator on Twitch. It's not exactly a big reach.
That doesn't mean he has to be involved in this though? Many probably just want to hear from people with actual authority and power to deal with this issue not some celebrity guest.

He probably will show up though 🤷‍♂️

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Last week when a moving company came with a truck and three people to help get some stuff out of an office, one took out a bluetooth speaker and all three listened to Hasan while they were working. We all chilled and bonded over that stuff, it was great.

Dude has reach and we absolutely need people like him to win the culture war. He's nothing but an absolute boon here.

Lv99 Slacker

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, can't wait to see how many concurrent viewers this brings in.
There's a thread on r/wallstreetbets about her Twitch announcement, and there's currently over a million users browsing that forum. Yeah, I can see her breaking a record on viewer count tonight. And, yep, hope she has some kind of expert on.

Last edited: