• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
z33S0Kk.jpg
Not all skin folk is kin folk.

Danboard

Oct 27, 2017
When you play both sides but one knows you're full shit and the other thinks you're an useful idiot.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
he's been a joke since "trump became president today" and he just kept pulling some bullshit.

then he wants to talk about how awful the past 4 years were when it became clear biden was gonna win.

dude is insufferable to me.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
That takedown was so satisfying. Van Jones is complicit in the normalization of Trump.

Realmatic1

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't there a rumor that this clown is now date Kim Kardashian? They're perfect for each other!

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
My parents always send Van Jones clips and I keep telling them he's a piece of shit opportunist. Finally something else to send back at them.

Starphanluke

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 15, 2017
When it was declared for Biden in November and I saw everyone sharing the clip of him clearly fake crying, I was cringing SO fucking hard. This guy is an opportunist snake.

fauxtrot

Oct 25, 2017
I used to have the "What the fuck happened to this guy, he used to be a Marxist!" reaction to Van Jones every month he'd show his ass again like this but now a days I'm 99% convinced he was an informant disguised as a leftist in his younger years, which makes a lot more sense.

Important edit: Van Jones? More like Van J-owned, am I right folks??

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea about this! I only ever saw his emotional stuff on CNN and he seemed authentic enough.

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
He always seemed some what fake to me, like a lot of people in tv, but I didn't know he was this bad.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
I knew there was a good reason i started watching the View again (minus Meghan; they should fire her ass, shitty opinions and she always acts like she hates being there). Sunny is awesome

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
First time seeing and hearing about him was him doing the crying thing for Biden's win. I actually was tearing up. Then I saw all the pictures and videos of him hanging with and supporting Trumps, etc. Legit made me angry. He's a POS like the rest of them.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
he's been a joke since "trump became president today" and he just kept pulling some bullshit.

then he wants to talk about how awful the past 4 years were when it became clear biden was gonna win.

dude is insufferable to me.

He was a joke long before that moment. It was just the shit covered cherry atop three diarrhea sundae