• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Jeez, wasn't expecting this from the show that still has on Meghan McClain.

Never forget...

Many years later...

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
gbV1o9L.jpeg

Cyborg009

Oct 28, 2017
Good thing they called him out for it. Also wasn't ana navarro as a piece of shit too?

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Someone at the view must really hate the guy. I wouldn't expect that kind of hard hitting questions going in to promote a show.

But I like it.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
That's was fairly tame all things considered, at least based on those clips. And I'm not sure the View has a lot of room to be talking about who is and isn't given a platform.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn never expected him to finally be called out for it, especially on The View! Very impressed.

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
Someone at the view must really hate the guy. I wouldn't expect that kind of hard hitting questions going in to promote a show.

But I like it.
I feel like these things happen every once in awhile with these talk shows or pundit shows. Cynical take is that it's marketing. They go viral or whatever because they went hard at someone but then have someone on the next week who is way worse and treat them with kid gloves. I do wonder how much of the human element there is in behind the scenes. Like there are writers and produces who maybe came in that day and were just not having it lol

Flavius

Oct 28, 2017
Orlando, FL
What was that great quote in reference to Jones?

"Hey look, the knife went from being 9 inches in your back to only 6 inches in your back!" - something like that...

Yep

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bruh, I hope no one ever tells me to take a nap like that lady told Jones.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Anytime I find myself watching a panel with him on it I have to turn it off. He's insufferable and because of his role and who he is supposed to represent as a "Democrat," he's actually really damaging too.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
She's a life long Republican yet she never defended Trump or propped him up like Jones did.

She still sucks for the most part.

Also did they really cut him off at the end? I'm dying 😂

She can go kick rocks too. She's fine with everything that went into constructing a roadmap to giving us Trump, and is largely fine with Trump's platform - which is the Republican platform.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
That was amazing. I was watching CNN live when he said that Trump became president bullshit and I couldn't believe it. That's the moment I knew he was trash. Fuck Van Jones.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Problem is they all used to do that shit. Talk big partisan shit on TV and be out golfing together on the weekends.

He forgot he can't do what his little white friends can.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of people talk about how awful Van Jones' "That was the moment he became President" sound bite was, but it's made worse because Jones was referring to Trump's State of the Union where he unveiled "VOICE", which was supposed to be a hotline to report "IMMIGRANT CRIME".

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people talk about how awful Van Jones' "That was the moment he became President" sound bite was, but it's made worse because Jones was referring to Trump's State of the Union where he unveiled "VOICE", which was supposed to be a hotline to report "IMMIGRANT CRIME".
I had to remind a friend about this. His whole "became president" crap was WORSE in context.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Most of these cable tv personalties are pure trash. Van is definitely in the lower tier of garbage.

Its the worst way to get news or information.

I wish more people read the news and got it from several sources instead of just watching the latest cable tv jackass give their "hot take" on the news.