• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
Buried in its Ubisoft Connect announcement, the French publisher also announced that its future releases will support cross-progression, meaning your save data will be available on whichever platform you play on.

Curiously, this function won't begin with Watch Dogs: Legion, but Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, Immortals Fenyx Rising, and Riders Republic will all support it. "Cross-progression is a feature that allows you to carry your save data from one platform to the next," the company explained. "All your game progression is saved within Ubisoft Connect, so you won't lose a step if you change consoles or switch to PC."

I subscribed to Ubisoft Connect (ubisoft+) so I have a PC and can play valhalla but if the save doesnt transfer I'll wait for the PS5 launch (nov 19 in UK)

So has anyone tried this and confirm it works?

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
Valhalla works fine, you just have to connect your accounts. Watch Dogs Legion does not currently support it, as mentioned in the article you quoted.

Sonicboomx101

Oct 21, 2020
What happens to Ultimate edition (the version Ubisoft+ grants access to) content when you cross save with the standard edition on PS5? Does armor like the berserker armor that's an ultimate edition bonus just get unequipped? Is it missing from the inventory? And what if you start/complete the Beowulf preorder DLC quest on PC then cross save to a standard PS5 version that doesn't have that quest? Really curious how all this works before I consider buying a PS5 copy.