• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking as for awhile I have been playing One Piece Treasure Cruise on my phone which is my main account, but I had a separate version on an old iPad mini I played with for a bit not to long ago and as I can't keep playing both versions and I have gathered quite a number of great units I would like to give this account away to play rather then let it stay unplayed.

One Piece Treasure Cruise is a mobile Gacha game, for further reference I got all these units without having to pay a lick of money, One Piece Treasure Cruise is defiantly one of the more friendly Gacha games regularly giving free gems and many events to not only get gems but pulls for free units.

As this account is also a starter its fairly early in the run only making it to Syrup Village with loads of story gems just waiting to be collected.

For more info on starting it here is a video in a series of videos if your interested in starting:

Or you can just hop on over to the local OT, where we would be more then welcome to help anyone looking to jump in:
www.resetera.com

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| The Dawn of a New Pirate Era!

Name: One Piece Treasure Cruise. Developer: Bandai Namco Games Available in: App Store / Google Play Free with IAP. One Piece Treasure Cruise is one of those Gacha-based RPGs that have become so common after the success of Puzzles and Dragons. This game has the usual structure of these kind...
BlindCom AgentLampshade MiTYH

Now for the Units I have on this account I won't post all but here are just the big Legends I have pulled:
PG9baWY.jpg

KkUfJaL.jpg

Notable Units include:
  • Roger: The Best Unit in the game on Global and debatable on JP too, a monster in the PVP mode and a super type unit
  • Vivi & Rebbeca: The Best Support unit in the game that heals and removes Shields
  • Mihawk & Perona: One of the best Subs in the game healing and debuffing opponents causing them to do less damage
  • Ivankov & Bonclay: The best rare Recruits in the game with a great swap ability and special
  • Sugar: the Best QCK unit in the game and one of the best Super types
  • Oden: Debatable the best STR Unit and Supertype that works great with ROger and vice versa and just like Roger a god tier unit in PVP
  • Wano Law: Best Tanking unit in the game, great sub for Roger and a god tier PVP unit
  • Blackbeard: Great INT Supertype and Sub unit
  • Swimsuit Boa: Amazing PSY Supertype great for stalling out
  • Rayleigh: Old Unit with an amazing Special and a god tier support unit for Luffy
Thats all I will go over for now just to give a taste as what you could get with this account, I wanted to ask if anyone here was interested first before I went to places like Reddit.

So is anyone up for it?

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Just stopping by to say that's a holy shit tier account in terms of units and that if you're at all curious about OPTC as a game, this is it. This is the account to start on, no question.

There's no such thing as 'ruining the game for yourself' by starting with a strong account as that period of supremacy for the best Legends in the game doesn't last. There's also plenty of powerful F2P units that need to be obtained. This is strictly a really strong start and not much more, the account is only as good as you make it with your own efforts.

Two things, if you're on Android and want to give the account a shot ask Reyes to blow through any and all gems as they don't transfer across OSes. The second thing is that if you're not sure about the game, go ahead and give it a download. Try the tutorial. Maybe a bit of YouTube to see what the game looks like at its most challenging. You can always get the account once you're sold on the game by going to the home screen and putting in the credentials for this one.

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yeah, nice account. :) Played for like three years but stopped years ago. Wanted to start again. Maybe this would be the final push to try it again. :)

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Please take it to the Buy/Sell/Trade thread.

www.resetera.com

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread | Read the New Rules in the OP | Scammers Suck

NOTICE: Games that are banned from discussion on ResetEra are also banned from being sold/bought/traded in this thread. The moderation team has taken action against users that have done so. The following games are currently banned: Hogwarts Legacy DISCLAIMER: The ResetEra administration has...

Status
Not open for further replies.