• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GMT Master

Oct 3, 2019
I've had this North Face parka for a few years and I love it. When it's zipped up and everything is pulled tight, the thing is like a suit of armor. And when it's pretty cold but not quite as cold, it looks pretty good unzipped, I think. It's bulky af, but I don't mind.

P0.jpg

Not saying everything has to be a tight fit, but that's a terrible size for you or whoever is wearing that. Look how far off the shoulders are. At least 1 size too large, possibly 2.

The looser the coat, the worse the protection against the cold.

I have a parka from woolrich that I love. A bunch of overcoats as well, but they are more formal and do not offer much cold protection.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Not saying everything has to be a tight fit, but that's a terrible size for you or whoever is wearing that. Look how far off the shoulders are. At least 1 size too large, possibly 2.

The looser the coat, the worse the protection against the cold.

I have a parka from woolrich that I love. A bunch of overcoats as well, but they are more formal and do not offer much cold protection.

I hear you, nope... that's not me, just the first image result I found for that jacket because I was too lazy to actually snap a shot (or have my work mate do it) and upload it... But now I have, here's me actually wearing it, just now, lol:

QOajNI8.jpg

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
Just bought an overcoat but it's a little baggy. Is that alright? I have a very slim waste but broad shoulders so I had to size up to get the right sleeve length.

cvxfreak

DINO CRISIS SUX
Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
I hate winter in general, but the silver lining is being able to wear an overcoat. Took this photo over Christmas.

7sGey2B.jpg

astro

Oct 25, 2017