• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Yeah, definitely check my Letterboxd out. I try to update with every film I watch. Haven't added a lot of films I had seen prior to creating it in July but that just makes rewatching them part of the game.

https://letterboxd.com/DreadToaster/

I always follow back since I'm always interested to see what other people are watching. Usually gives me some cool movies to check out.

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
boxd.it

Joshua’s profile

Joshua uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 2,190 films watched. Favorites: Funeral Parade of Roses (1969), Danger: Diabolik (1968), The Red Shoes (1948), The Battle of Algiers (1966).

Come to me

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sure why not?

letterboxd.com

Frump’s profile

Frump uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 1,749 films watched. Favorites: Battleship Potemkin (1925), Freddy Got Fingered (2001), Ravenous (1999), Shooting Stars (1928). Bio: Bored in the middle of nowhere, keeping track of the movies I watch is something to do! I log everything...

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Letterboxd is fun and while it has flaws (data import from IMDb doesn't copy date of rating, AKA almost all of my ratings on it are undated, which is sad, and it doesn't automatically date new ratings) it's a great way to find lists and stuff.

Account

List I just made

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Bumping it. Just made an account. Looking for some people to follow to help build a watchlist.

letterboxd.com

msdstc’s films

msdstc’s films

I'm going through and following everyone who posted a link.

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Love using Letterboxd. Using my free time to rewatch some old franchises, and currently rewatching and reviewing my 10 favorite films.

letterboxd.com

Aaron Pratt’s profile

Aaron uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 2,100 films watched. Favorites: Dune: Part Two (2024), The Zone of Interest (2023), Bob Marley: One Love (2024), Madame Web (2024). Bio: Just one man’s opinions. Favorites are the best first viewings of the prior month. Favorite film...

Oct 25, 2017

Letterboxd has been such a fun resource to use this past 1.5 years or so since I first learned of it.

Edit: How do I get the link to display the little information box like most others in this thread? Mine just shows as a link... also have tried quoting an above post and replacing their link with mine.

Last edited:
May 24, 2019
letterboxd.com

Teenage_Fansub’s profile

Teenage_Fansub uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 3,977 films watched. Favorites: The Shining (1980), Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990), Punch-Drunk Love (2002), Little Shop of Horrors (1986). Bio: I go to the movies. Can't wait for the senior discount.

Deleted member 35217

Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Letterboxd and Goodreads are the only social media sites I find 99.9% positive.

letterboxd.com

TCultureVulture’s profile

TCultureVulture uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 5,027 films watched. Favorites: Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982), Coraline (2009), Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981), The Skeleton Dance (1929). Bio: Favorite films - Halloween vibes for the Spooky Season. Former employee...
www.goodreads.com

TheCultureVulture

TheCultureVulture has 1,292 books on Goodreads, and is currently reading The Plot Against America by Philip Roth, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Child of the ...

ragingbegal

Oct 27, 2017
Joined a few months ago and I love it. I tend to post longer reviews so my writing volume isn't as high, but I enjoy digging into a movie a bit more than the average user.

letterboxd.com

Ragingbegal’s profile

Ragingbegal uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 584 films watched. Favorites: Saving Private Ryan (1998), Aliens (1986), Star Wars (1977), Citizen Kane (1941).

Roge_NES

Feb 18, 2018
Yupp, logged about 350 films last year.

letterboxd.com

Roger’s profile

Roger uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 944 films watched. Favorites: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011), Blade Runner (1982), Amadeus (1984), Lawrence of Arabia (1962). Bio: "There's definitely no logic to human behavior" Medical Interpreter. Film Enthusiast. Dr. Pepper Fan...

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Feel free to give me a follow, I'll follow back asap! Love letterboxd.

letterboxd.com

Blake’s profile

Blake uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 418 films watched. Favorites: Mulholland Drive (2001), Princess Mononoke (1997), House (1977), The Florida Project (2017). Bio: Blake | 20's

edit: how are people getting the display box in their posts on here? Can't manage to get that to show up

edit 2: nevermind, got it to work by just posting the URL

Last edited:

cosmicspooks

Oct 29, 2017
heck yea, letterboxd people! I've just recently started trying to actually write a little bit about every movie I watch AND rate things because...well, I'm bad at both haha

letterboxd.com

Baxter’s profile

Baxter uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 1,821 films watched. Favorites: Casting Blossoms to the Sky (2012), Sparrow (2008), Ornamental Hairpin (1941), The Vampires or, The Arch Criminals of Paris (1915). Bio: my name is Baxter and I love movies! ratings should be taken with a big...

Deleted member 18407

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think I posted in this thread earlier but here's my link in case anyone wants to follow me.

letterboxd.com

Frump’s profile

Frump uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 1,749 films watched. Favorites: Battleship Potemkin (1925), Freddy Got Fingered (2001), Ravenous (1999), Shooting Stars (1928). Bio: Bored in the middle of nowhere, keeping track of the movies I watch is something to do! I log everything...

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Bumping it. Just made an account. Looking for some people to follow to help build a watchlist.

letterboxd.com

msdstc’s films

msdstc’s films

Love the site and the pro/patron filter options, helps me find things to watch!

boxd.it

Otto’s profile

Otto uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 1,037 films watched. Favorites: The Insider (1999), The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Shoplifters (2018), The Handmaiden (2016). Bio: On a journey to expand my cinematic perspective.

Nov 21, 2019
Oooo gonna start following some people here.

Here's mine, I'll follow back:

letterboxd.com

Bondan Syamsu’s profile

Bondan uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 1,359 films watched. Favorites: Ikiru (1952), Yearning (1964), High and Low (1963), Tokyo Story (1953). Bio: I run Broadly Specific. Follow our Letterboxd HQ. No good reviews to be found here. Instagram: @bondansyamsu, @broadly_specific...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

letterboxd.com

Blake’s profile

Blake uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 418 films watched. Favorites: Mulholland Drive (2001), Princess Mononoke (1997), House (1977), The Florida Project (2017). Bio: Blake | 20's

edit: how are people getting the display box in their posts on here? Can't manage to get that to show up

Yeah, same issue here and it's driving me crazy lol

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

Letterboxd has been such a fun resource to use this past 1.5 years or so since I first learned of it.

Edit: How do I get the link to display the little information box like most others in this thread? Mine just shows as a link... also have tried quoting an above post and replacing their link with mine.

If you use the app, right here

9434e0885c491c802e35e72245db291c4994a10e.png

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
letterboxd.com

Superwolfman’s profile

Superwolfman uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 3,127 films watched. Favorites: Peking Opera Blues (1986), The Red Shoes (1948), Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives (2010), Ashes and Diamonds (1958). Bio: Lifelong film buff, with a special interest in genre movies...

This is me

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

letterboxd.com

Blake’s profile

If you are using the app :)

9434e0885c491c802e35e72245db291c4994a10e.png

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

letterboxd.com

msdstc’s films

msdstc’s films

You won't be more entertained
letterboxd.com

Seth Brundle Fly’s profile

Seth Brundle Fly uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 1,588 films watched. Favorites: The Fly (1986). Bio: 🪰
Love using Letterboxd. Using my free time to rewatch some old franchises, and currently rewatching and reviewing my 10 favorite films.

letterboxd.com

Aaron Pratt’s profile

Aaron uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 2,100 films watched. Favorites: Dune: Part Two (2024), The Zone of Interest (2023), Bob Marley: One Love (2024), Madame Web (2024). Bio: Just one man’s opinions. Favorites are the best first viewings of the prior month. Favorite film...

letterboxd.com

Teenage_Fansub’s profile

Teenage_Fansub uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 3,977 films watched. Favorites: The Shining (1980), Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990), Punch-Drunk Love (2002), Little Shop of Horrors (1986). Bio: I go to the movies. Can't wait for the senior discount.
Letterboxd and Goodreads are the only social media sites I find 99.9% positive.

letterboxd.com

TCultureVulture’s profile

TCultureVulture uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 5,027 films watched. Favorites: Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982), Coraline (2009), Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981), The Skeleton Dance (1929). Bio: Favorite films - Halloween vibes for the Spooky Season. Former employee...
www.goodreads.com

TheCultureVulture

TheCultureVulture has 1,292 books on Goodreads, and is currently reading The Plot Against America by Philip Roth, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Child of the ...
Joined a few months ago and I love it. I tend to post longer reviews so my writing volume isn't as high, but I enjoy digging into a movie a bit more than the average user.

letterboxd.com

Ragingbegal’s profile

Ragingbegal uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 584 films watched. Favorites: Saving Private Ryan (1998), Aliens (1986), Star Wars (1977), Citizen Kane (1941).
Yupp, logged about 350 films last year.

letterboxd.com

Roger’s profile

Roger uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 944 films watched. Favorites: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011), Blade Runner (1982), Amadeus (1984), Lawrence of Arabia (1962). Bio: "There's definitely no logic to human behavior" Medical Interpreter. Film Enthusiast. Dr. Pepper Fan...

letterboxd.com

Blake’s profile

edit 2: nevermind, got it to work by just posting the URL
heck yea, letterboxd people! I've just recently started trying to actually write a little bit about every movie I watch AND rate things because...well, I'm bad at both haha

letterboxd.com

Baxter’s profile

Baxter uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 1,821 films watched. Favorites: Casting Blossoms to the Sky (2012), Sparrow (2008), Ornamental Hairpin (1941), The Vampires or, The Arch Criminals of Paris (1915). Bio: my name is Baxter and I love movies! ratings should be taken with a big...
I think I posted in this thread earlier but here's my link in case anyone wants to follow me.

letterboxd.com

Frump’s profile

Oooo gonna start following some people here.

Here's mine, I'll follow back:

letterboxd.com

Bondan Syamsu’s profile

Bondan uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 1,359 films watched. Favorites: Ikiru (1952), Yearning (1964), High and Low (1963), Tokyo Story (1953). Bio: I run Broadly Specific. Follow our Letterboxd HQ. No good reviews to be found here. Instagram: @bondansyamsu, @broadly_specific...
letterboxd.com

Superwolfman’s profile

Superwolfman uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 3,127 films watched. Favorites: Peking Opera Blues (1986), The Red Shoes (1948), Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives (2010), Ashes and Diamonds (1958). Bio: Lifelong film buff, with a special interest in genre movies...

This is me

Followed you all, looking forward to checking out everyone's lists

Oct 25, 2017
letterboxd.com

FeedMeAStrayCat’s profile

FeedMeAStrayCat uses Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists. 2,655 films watched. Favorites: Hot Fuzz (2007), American Psycho (2000), Twin Peaks: The Return (2017), Twin Peaks (1989).

Now it's working wtf, literally nothing has changed lol
Well, I posted via mobile vs desktop before, so I guess that's the difference? What the hell