• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Started the last day or two for me. I'll click a thread it'll load then 30 secs later I get a redirect to some kind of pop up or app or something.

Edit: just got one here! It tried to open an app on me but Chrome asked first. Mobile, iOS.

Zaryn

Oct 25, 2017
Yep! Sometimes the redirect doesn't open, and sometimes it wants to open a poker app. Glad it's not just me!

uhnomoli

Oct 29, 2017
They've been around for a while now. You can report them here, but there's nothing you can really do about it.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yup it was really bad yesterday I guess they want us to pay up for the subscription service.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, got a shitload on mobile yesterday, for some poker app. I honestly can't remember ever getting any before yesterday.

Haven't had any on the desktop, though.

invid02

Self requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I replaced the iOS homescreen link because of the shiny new icon. Now clicking it opens some sort of full page resetera app, and clicking any threads just launches that in safari. This cant be intentional behaviour right?

Status
Not open for further replies.