• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
So there is a Friday the 13th webcomic called Camp Counselor Jason by junkmix:

EppIO5FVoAEfu6R

It serves as an AU where instead of being a mass murdering monster Jason works as a camp counserlor at Crystal Lake while still retaining prominent features such as his strength, lack of speech, mask etc. It is a comedy but doesn't shy away from gore (though it is played for laughs). I think it's a pretty fun and neat idea and kinda nice to see Jason as a good guy in an endearing way. It also has crossovers with other horror franchises such as Halloween and Carrie (which is my favourite part of the webcomic as she REALLY needed a break) and does some pretty funny/heartwarming takes on it. I say it's pretty good and interesting.

MrMattamus

Oct 27, 2017
Man, thanks for sharing.

Read through all of them and really enjoyed this. Hope more is coming. Love all the crossovers with other horror icons, especially the Carrie series.

QuadOpto

Nov 7, 2017
Just went through it & what's there is pretty neat! Especially the art, super high-quality lines & love the backgrounds of various panels. Bookmarked & awaiting future updates.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone remember an old webcomic that was done in a charcoal style? A Jason "homage" was the main character. I remember really liking it 15 years ago.

Ishmael

Oct 27, 2017
Jason as a big mama's boy who lumbers around in 80's shorts and knee high socks is surprisingly charming.