• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
It's pretty irritating that spins off the term SoHo have infiltrated a lot of the big cities in the U.S. Even Phoenix is no longer immune as people are calling South Mountain shit like SoMo, which to me completetly undermines the history of the region into some shitty trendy real estate bullshit.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty irritating that spins off the term SoHo have infiltrated a lot of the big cities in the U.S. Even Phoenix is no longer immune as people are calling South Mountain shit like SoMo, which to me completetly undermines the history of the region into some shitty trendy real estate bullshit.
Would you prefer the nicknames that locals use?

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All caps HATE? Over the shortening of words people use regularly to more easily identify places that have nothing to do with me?

No, not really, OP.

But best of luck finding the will to carry on despite the supernova-like rage it's inspired in you to make this informative thread. Certainly broadened my horizons.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people call Columbia, SC "Cola". I think that's pretty cool so I adopted it too.

Heading to Cola this weekend.

Zac Dynamite

Oct 27, 2017
Perfectly fine with it. Might want to rethink things a bit, OP if this is something you have come to legit hate.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Well I know when I'm in the minority when it comes to my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.