• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
The first time a joke is made may be funny. As soon as a joke is made so many times that it turns in to a meme you know it's not funny. Memes are not funny. If a meme is ever funny, it's funny before it's a meme.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
No this one is better

5b3mzzpszt331.jpg

Prevolition

Oct 27, 2017
I hope these memes die a quick death. Youtube comments are riddled with the same ones in a row... and I don't understand all the likes.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
It is one that can be used effectively for a chuckle here and there. However, for the most part, it isn't very effective.

Oct 25, 2017
It's all about the tone. You need to hear it the very first time in the perfect half-serious tone to have to affect every other time you see it in text form.

Sir_Android

Nov 11, 2017
This was always less of a "funny meme" to me and more of a casual conversational thing to express that feeling in a simple way.

Bricktop

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Op:Anyone else find teh "yes" meme hilarous?

Me: No.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
This is an old joke that people just said more and more. I guess it's a "meme" but I don't really see it as one.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love it too, yeah. It's super simple, but it still gets me when I see a good one.