• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bigmit37

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
I was just watching PBS news, and it seems Trump campaign has lots of volunteers called the "Trump army",
that are going to visit voting locations with the intention of intimidating voters.
Now the problem is, the local and state police are the ones who are supposed to respond to this.
We all know police have been turning a blind eye to recent activities by some of these Trump fanatics as
they are in bed with them.

Tomorrow is going to get much uglier with regards to voter intimidation, harassment,
as tomorrow should be the day when most votes will be cast.
I doubt the police will enforce any voter protection rules and this cold potentially result in loss of Biden votes.

EDIT for clarification:

I'm not worried about myself as I've already voted,
nor some of you guys here, but more concerned about the older crowds.

Last edited:

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I expect violence at polling places tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong, but fuckface told his cult to go watch the polls, and I think they will.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I am more concerned about what will happen after the polling places close, tbh.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not afraid of some white inbreds. I'll be going in to vote tomorrow and it'll be chill. As I demand it to be so.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
These idiots are a joke. First off, I'm fucking jacked, so they wouldn't even try anything. Second, what are they gonna do? Stalk me in the voting booth? I dare them.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I think some of you vastly overestimate the amount of MAGA chuds who A) Have time for this B) Feel strongly enough to do it in the first place and C) Exist at all.

There will be a handful of instances of intense voter intimidation/suppression and they'll get blown out of proportion by social media/MSM. But no, there will not be a contingent of 20 Proud Boys at every polling location across the country.

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully they're dumb enough to stand around and intimidate rather than stand in line to actually vote

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I think some of you vastly overestimate the amount of MAGA chuds who A) Have time for this B) Feel strongly enough to do it in the first place and C) Exist at all.

There will be a handful of instances of intense voter intimidation/suppression and they'll get blown out of proportion by social media/MSM. But no, there will not be a contingent of 20 Proud Boys at every polling location across the country.
The unemployed have time for a lot of things.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I don't think it'll matter. If anything it'll hurt both sides.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
The unemployed have time for a lot of things.
giphy.gif

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but less worried about that than other forms of suppression like discounting ballots based on signatures and other bullshit.

But yeah, this year will certainly be the worst generations.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Quite worried. The stories earlier this week about roadblocks and road gangs harassing people will likely be much worse tomorrow at voting places. They're acts of terrorism, and the lack of response from the police is alarming. If some assholes block off a voting area and the police sit on their hands, then shit is going to happen and people are going to get hurt.

born2bleed

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really worried about violence breaking out tomorrow. Especially where I live as it's a heavily GOP area of California I live in.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A substantial amount of Democratic ballots get cast pre-election day.

Discouraging voters from showing up to the polls tomorrow disproportionately dissuades Republican voters, not Democrats. I can't say it worries me much.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
I'm concerned for other places having to deal with voter intimidation. I live in a blue rural county in a red state. We got little over 1600 voters so I dont expect trouble on my end.

That being said I am going to vote tomorrow after work and if I someone tries to intimidate me I feel sorry for them.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
A substantial amount of Democratic ballots get cast pre-election day.

Discouraging voters from showing up to the polls tomorrow disproportionately dissuades Republican voters, not Democrats. I can't say it worries me much.

they think its rigged anyway.

+

they shit in their own mouths all the time and ask for more.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
I expect several incidents to take place, across the country. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a shooting.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
I mean, more Trump supporters are going to voting on Election Day than for Biden, so any fuckery is only going to hurt their own base.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am gonna go sit 100ft away from my polling place and keep an eye out. Y'all should do the same if ya can.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Nah.
Trumpers are cowards. In the ensuing days I imagine some of your boogaloo boys types will try to pull some shit on general civil war/anarchy shit. But voting day, not really.

People are pissed. I don't know how much 'intimidation' you can do. Most that can happen is some shit pops off and a voting place is shut down.

But trying to manhandle folks into not voting? Not gonna happen. Particularly in the neighborhoods they need to do it in.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Someone made the point that long lines will extend past 100ft so there will probably be fuckery in the back. I really hope there won't be violence.

PiranhaMan

Apr 26, 2020
If you ever need to film someones license plate make sure to say it out loud just in case your footage is too blurry to see.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I am terrified minorities are going to be attacked for voting. Im terrified a muslim is going to be attacked.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
If shit happens, people won't be scared off from voting. People are angry, tired and completely fed up. Sadly, violence Will likely break out if that is the case.

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
i fully expect at least 3-5 deaths across the country due to altercations at the polls.

and trump will fully pull a both sides when inevitably asked about his supporter who showed up with a gun being the one who killed a voter.