• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
I'm back to working (though WFH until the 2nd/3rd week of January), but I didn't take a vacation over Christmas/New Year's. I took mine a week before Christmas, so I had a week off and then a few days off in the last couple of weeks for the actual holidays. Adjusting to going back to work the week of Christmas kind of sucked, since I had to answer a ton of emails from the time that I was gone, but it was pretty quiet after that.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'll be back tomorrow. Unless the weather is really terrible I will go to the office though, as I really don't wanna work from Home all the Time and i miss my lovely colleagues (and the coffee over there).

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Sitting in the office, not being very productive. Waiting for everyone else to catch up on their stuff before i begin mine.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
I had a two week break and it was great. Put in a ton of time into Demon's Souls.. wrote and produced a ton of music, slept in and now...well.. I'm waiting for my ADHD meds to kick in so I can do some work..but I am grateful I have a job So I should have no complaints.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I don't want to do shit lol, fortunately there's not much work to do today, I've only been reading some emails, replied to a couple of things and I got 2 meetings during the afternoon. After that I'm free I think.
And yes, I'm WFH which means I'm on my bed right now because I'm free for the next hour and a half until my meeting starts.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
I actually have this week off as well, on top of last week. I was considering canceling and saving the PTO for later in the year, but my company literally just switched to unlimited as of the new year, so I was like fuck it I'm keeping it. Good timing lol

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I simultaneously have a ton to do and kinda don't. most things aren't urgent (updating some excel files to pull in/report 2021 data etc for future weeks etc...)
mostly reading about GA, Trump, Bean dad and crap.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Had 2 weeks off, back physically at work now. Mind still waking up, and dreading that the school board is letting kids back in person in a couple days. Shits about to get wild.

Not many small projects right now, but have this huge side one that is... ugh not fun.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Feels good actually had a good break. Saw slack was down this morning but was working when I got in. At least no meetings today.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I really don't want to be here today. My anxiety is skyrocketing and of course the customers are all upset because they want to start the year with lower bills and rectifying the mistakes of last year

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Its okay. Several people are out sick. Definitely thinking I should have used my PTO today.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
The first 2 months of the year for me is by far the busiest, so it sucks really bad.

rawd

Oct 25, 2017
My ass hurts from sitting so much gdm it. I keep getting up and hopping around here to kill the numbness.