• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kappapeachie

Aug 5, 2019
In light of all the news since the outbreak, I really need to find any good places where I can feel mentally sane. I've sta4ring developing suicidal thoughts every time in remind if the covid 19 outbreak and I'm just not feeling myself today..

So if you know any good sites and resources please link them for folks such as myself.

Edit: om is on. I was typing the whole title on my phone.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I find it helpful to avoid all TV news. It's just too much. Maybe even staying out of off-topic will help.

As for stuff that makes me feel better, I like watching GDQ speedruns, checking in on my dumb Animal Crossing island, and otherwise rotting my brain with movies/TV/games/books. Plus babbling about nothing on Facetime or whatever.

Escapism is hot right now.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Staff put together some resources that I hope will be helpful.

www.resetera.com

COVID-19 Mental Health Resources and Discussion COVID

We know there are a plethora of threads about COVID-19 already, but we’d like to provide a space specifically for mental health resources and discussion during this time. We’d like to remind our community to be mindful that everyone reacts differently to stressful situations, and that the...