• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
It will be hard to dislodge Vermintide 2 from the current perch. I thought Alien Fireteam Elite was a fun diversion but it had zero replayability factor. Like one and done and I don't feel like coming back to it. Not sure why!

WWZ is fun as hell with decent replayability but it is so annoying sometimes with its bulky stuff. Like closing a door, picking up stuff shouldn't have a wait-o-meter on them. Melee is wonky too.

Interested in this one for sure but it better have good QoL and replayability factor to keep me interested after first few weeks.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
Terrorist Hunt is the basic vs AI game mode, but this mode was only during halloween. The concept is weird and can feel like it came out of nowhere if you were not familiar with the event, but it's worth at least trying if you have game pass, it is actually fun. But yeah for the price they put the game for? Fuck no

Oh I'll definitely try it, but I feel like I already know what it's like.

I've seen the videos of a team crouching around blue zombies taking them down stealhily.
It just seems ridiculous - which is perfect as a one-off event in a much wider and more serious game, but standalone?
We'll see. Enough from me about this, I'm just not feeling it I guess.

Kabuki Waq

Oct 26, 2017
Man its like UBI forgot what made rainbow 6 so great. I mean seriously we have aliens in rainbow 6 now. They might as well set the next Ghost recon in middle earth.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
Just wondering, anyone making the OT? It's out in two days. I'm kinda hyped. Loved T-hunt in RB6 Vegas.
Bump
DefiantSharpHoki-size_restricted.gif

I'd do it myself but ya know…laziness and everything

Edit: if no one ends up making one, maybe a mod could just change the title of this thread to OT

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I really enjoyed it when R6 Siege had the "extraction" type mode but I've got no hype for this one. Once it comes to Gamepass I'll try it for sure.

Farlander

Game Designer
Verified
Sep 29, 2021
Fun fact, this was the last Ubi game I worked on before leaving (April last year, was the Lead Designer on the Protean bosses mandate for a while), I'm really curious to check out how the game will turn out.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
Not much... It looks rough.

Luckly, it's day one on Game Pass, so I'll check it out.

CelticKennedy

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 18, 2019
Nah, rainbow six is dead to me.
I kinda feel the same way. I think alot of the OG fans were hoping for more realistic tactical co-op goodness. Ubisoft keeps disappointing doing weird takes with their franchises. This has GTFO vibes.

People love the historical stuff with Assassin's Creed. "History is our playground" - Now we are getting some sort of fantastical Norse Mythology Expansion.

People love the realistic tactical stuff with Ghost Recon - We get drones and giant robots and Gear Scores.

Same thing with Rainbow Six, people who just wanted co-op and not PVP - Now we are getting some aliens shit.

Huh?

Adder7806

Dec 16, 2018
Some of this game leaves me curious. Not for the non Game Pass price though. Maybe if I keep drinking.