• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
A game with a lovely story to tell, plus amazing piano music, haven't played anything else quite like it, and I'm itching for more/something new.

Any recommendations?

OP
OP
jorgejjvr

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Cytus 2 on mobile has a pretty good story, though it has a decidedly different tone.
I play deemo with my wife on switch on the TV, I know it was meant for touch, but we got way more milage by enjoying the music from the TV and taking turns that way. I also tried Voex, but the music wasn't as interesting. I'll look into cytus, but I'm wondering if there aren't any other couch rhythm game

Gio

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manila
The first Cytus got a remake on Switch as Cytus Alpha. Very different music from Deemo but I personally prefer it. Try Taiko no Tatsujin too, I think it plays well while sitting on the couch.

EDIT: Actually there's a Taiko RPG coming out in 2 weeks that you might like.

Ezra

Nov 14, 2017
Thumper is a very different and kind of violent rhythm game, I loved playing it. Sayonara Wild Hearts is also cool, although pretty short.

My favorite is Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix, but it's definitely a love it or hate it kind of music.