• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xero grimlock

Dec 1, 2017
Every now and then i will delve into conspiracy theory messageboards to fall down that rabbit hole of absurdity. I used to love listening to art bell on coast to coast am when i was younger to hear all the callers that would call in. I find it fascinating and fun, so was curious if anyone has any weird people they follow on youtube that believe some of the crazier stuff that are fun rabbit holes to fall down. i tried looking myself, but since youtube has rightly tried to crackdown on these videos being recommended to anyone durkng normal viewing, its seemed to make it harder to find any.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Too many of them devolve into diatribes about the Jewish Conspiracy or paid Sandy Hook actors, especially these days. It would be pretty hard to find a channel that isn't run by assholes, I think.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Given the problematic nature of many conspiracy theories, we're opting to close the thread as we don't want to provide a platform for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.