• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Early Halloween?

• Earlier the better

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Next weekend will be my party

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • I celebrate on Halloween

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be celebrating my annual Halloween party early as I've done each year in the past, and I am wondering if others are also celebrating their Halloween early.

Any of you celebrating Halloween early this weekend?

Feel free to share your outfits!

Will post my outfit tomorrow. Too lazy to put everything on tonight.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
You do not celebrate halloween after it's over. It ends at October 31st midnight and that's it.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
I do all of my Halloween stuff early, but that's because I'm in Japan and my options are limited. I went to Horror Nights at USJ last week, and my neighborhood has their 5th annual Zombie Nights event this weekend. I probably won't do much at all on the 31st. Just eat some candy and watch a horror movie.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Wife is away, so I am dressed up as Taylor Swift as a member of Cats having a few drinks. Halloween is everyday.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So much going on this weekend in SF, my FB event notifications are blowing up. But my days of depravity are behind me and I'll be staying in.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
A friend of mine holds a Halloween costume party every year the weekend before Halloween.

It's always a great time. And so far I've walked away with a trophy for my costume every year I've attended, so there's a certain amount of self-imposed pressure by this point. All I know is that after last year's awesome yet cumbersome Dr. Doom costume, I decided to go with a much less elaborate Raoul Duke/Hunter S. Thompson costume this year.

Chrust

Mar 30, 2018
Playing a metal Halloween show tonight. Food truck and they're showing Rob Zombie movies on a projector. Pretty sweet.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
The only events that are on I see are for Children. There is a dress up in the local pub but it's an excuse to charge extra.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Will celebrate on Day of
Got my costume
74316636_10101331320988932_5924506814707138560_n.jpg

Turnabout Sisters

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've never been to a Halloween party due to crippling social isolation but I would definitely kill to have a friend to go to one with.

JCHandsom

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
My parents went as Hopper and Joyce from Stranger Things for their neighborhood's Halloween party, it was super sweet

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
We actually had ours last weekend since this weekend I'm out of town and next weekend is too late. I was a matador.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Unfortunately not this year - there was one I wanted to go tonight but some other events came up I need to attend to.

At the most, I'm probably gonna watch a horror flick tomorrow.

Really wanted to be in the mood for festivities but been busy this entire month.

Hopefully November and December will be less busy so I can attend more stuff.