• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
We do, but (and this is present in the demo to an extent but not fully as the demo level is the first stage) the game is built around destroying the level as you go, so the route you have to take back to the beginning can drastically change depending on what you do. For instance in the demo there are several shortcuts you can set up by being either more or less reckless with the girders. In later levels entire buildings and level structures can be shifted around via gravity. So it adds a spin on the escape gimmick that Wario never quite leaned into.

I am, yep.

Oooo I love this idea. Definitely backing this.

Rodento

Dec 28, 2017
Summitsphere uploaded a new version of the demo, now with a checkpoint before the escape sequence and other tweaks:

Nice to see one of the major complaints already addressed on the demo. I gave it another go, but didn't find those new secrets I think, I wonder what they are exactly.

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Bumping for the Final Week of Kickstarter! Next goal is an expanded story (three more worlds);

Go, go, go! It's dopamine period of 60 minutes! ;P

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
The campaign finished today, ending up at a respectable $144k, across 3,100 backers - but a little short of the PS/Xbox stretch goal. They're running a slacker backer campaign, but I'm not sure if that will count towards the stretch goals.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, less than $6k short of PS/Xbox. I wonder if people held off donating since they figured it may not reach that goal, which lead to it not reaching said goal. I have a Switch, but I would've preferred PS4/5.

At the very least, glad more content will be added to the game.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
The campaign finished today, ending up at a respectable $144k, across 3,100 backers - but a little short of the PS/Xbox stretch goal. They're running a slacker backer campaign, but I'm not sure if that will count towards the stretch goals.

It will!

Damn, it didn't make the PlayStation goal.

Damn, less than $6k short of PS/Xbox. I wonder if people held off donating since they figured it may not reach that goal, which lead to it not reaching said goal. I have a Switch, but I would've preferred PS4/5.

At the very least, glad more content will be added to the game.

I'll also say, coming within this close range of the goal, we are looking into other ways to hit the remaining needed resources for that milestone, although I obviously can't make any promises, especially not this early. Stay tuned for an update on that.

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
It will!

I'll also say, coming within this close range of the goal, we are looking into other ways to hit the remaining needed resources for that milestone, although I obviously can't make any promises, especially not this early. Stay tuned for an update on that.
Ah, excellent - thanks for letting us know.

Just as a suggestion, while I've seen your update about going into a quiet period, the project generally could do with a bit more publicity. After the first few days, up to maybe a week, I saw very little promotion of the campaign. It feels like it could have raised a fair amount more with some more word of mouth.