• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Sadly this is something kind of similar to what you'd hear sometimes from previous generations here in Peru (and probably plenty other places), where the father would take his son to a brothel to get him "initiated" or some shit like that. I'm pretty sure it's just another consequence of toxic masculinity.
With that said (and as terrible as it is), I don't think they did this shit when the kids were that young. 12 and 13 is way too fucking young you dipshit. And again, that fact that this somehow is a thing (no matter the age) is fucking terrible.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, giving your child gonorrhea and herpes simplex B for their 12th birthday. What a wonderful parent.

Xin_Eohp

Apr 28, 2018
This is definitely something I've heard of in a lot of "machismo" cultures - where fathers or uncles might take their kids to prostitutes as a "coming of age" thing. I want to say somewhere in Latin America? But there's probably a lot of others, too.

Yeah, this is absolutely not a black culture thing, just toxic masculinity bullshit every ethnic group can do. I have already heard white people in Europe talking about this shit too, hiding homophobia and virgin-shaming under the disguise of making their kids "men".

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
giphy.gif

Yeah, seriously, with the "black families" stuff. If that's the case, my family didn't get the memo.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think the rest of the world ain't used to that… but in Black families, they be 15, 16. Y'know, your uncles call some strippers over y'know, give you some head. 'Go on and give my little n*gga some head, man, for a hundred!' That's how it go.

I guess I didn't have a black family then, huh, go figure.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in a black family and nah, I've never gone through anything like that. I do know some people who have family like that though, just not me.

Boosie wildin though on the real. These are children and that was a grown ass woman. It's not like his son was 18 and he hired a stripper to give him a lapdance (which I've heard people do plenty of times), nah, just NAH.

Oct 25, 2017
Konoha
This is why a lot of men don't see women as human beings. Just bi****s and female creatures to satisfy their warped sense of sexual pleasure. Or as a total enemy to be conquered and degraded. This double standard shit needs to cease, especially when it comes to children because if that was a young girl getting touched by a older man people would have a problem with it..

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate Commentary
Imagine asking for a Xbox for your birthday and your dad comes home with pussy. I'd be heated

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i know there are few posts about it, but can we stop relating sex workers to std, seems like a very bad generalization >_>

also yeah, would be lying if i say i haven't hear something like this in Mexico, at least the kid was like 15 or 16, and i really dont know if it happened

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
So he is too dumb and cruel to be in charge of children. I hope it doesn´t take long for his children to be taken away.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Downplaying sexual abuse
I guess I missed out. When I was twelve my dad only got me a Schwinn Bike.

Kenstar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
i know there are few posts about it, but can we stop relating sex workers to std, seems like a very bad generalization >_>

also yeah, would be lying if i say i haven't hear something like this in Mexico, at least the kid was like 15 or 16, and i really dont know if it happened
there was something similar to this on a vice video years back
dad took his son to a brothel, kid was like 13-14
forget which country, something central or south american iirc

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
On top of him claiming this is normal shit.. It's normal for grown strippers / hookers to blow 12 and 13 year olds 😐

DirtySprite3

Banned
Sep 13, 2019
Wipe me down never gonna hit the same after this.

But seriously this isn't that shocking depending on where you from. My uncle had a paraplegic friend who tried to pull this for me but my uncle shut that shit down quickly. I think I was like 15 tho.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After Boosie gets in legal trouble, can the Black community press seperate charges for his friend's stupidity? That is the dumbest shit I've heard since Kanye's slavery comment.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

in my situation it was a kid who played baseball and had the possibility to play proffesionally, so the advice was to take him to a hooker so he would skip puberty or something like that lol

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Imagine asking for a Xbox for your birthday and your dad comes home with pussy. I'd be heated

Ok ya got me.

Messed up though. I know growing up we'd hear kids talking about nonsense like this completely making it up obviously. About their bros/uncles etc. having parties and what not while they were in the house but acting like its normal to pay people to do stuff with underage kids is all kinds of messed up. Like someone else said tho, its not a black culture thing, its a toxic masculinity thing thats not in a single culture.

JoeNut

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Wtf at one of the comments saying this is normal in the black community and its only white people that are shocked!

Disco

Oct 25, 2017

It was a meme on the old forum for a bit

Some old lady who the dad referred to as "premium quality" or some shit lmao

Anyways pretty fucked up stuff, but sadly will go by unpunished for a while as this is something societal with double standards and masculinity

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
European culture used to be homophobic too. Then it changed. So can other cultures, and they are. Homophbes are going to have to deal with their views becoming less popular worldwide.

Bigoted cultures deserve to die out.

European culture still is homophobic what the hell are you talking about, bigotry is still at large and the right leaning extremists voted for in different European countries in the last couple years should well serve as an argument that there are no laurels to rest on when it comes to that.

That said, for the topic at hand, pretending like this is just culture seems disrespectful as all hell. I don't buy for a second that it's hood culture to pay for getting your kids sexually assaulted and I hope that dude gets put in jail for it.

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
The replies on this thread are nice to see. We have come a long way from the "premium quality" thread back on GAF. I believe that one involved a dad in Nicaragua getting a brothel woman for his teen son. That thread was all people ripping on the situation because of the way the woman looked rather than the the fact that the father payed someone to fuck his underage son.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I have a 12 year old son. 12 year olds are very much still little boys. This is a crime.

It's a crime even when 12 year olds look and act like they're in high school. It's a crime in most states until they're about 16 or 17, and is probably more of a crime when there is prostitution involved as well as the involvement of the parent.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck those sex workers as well for even going ahead with it, so many awful people involved here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm bumping this, because this fucking clown is going off on NAS X now saying the worst shit to 1.1M Twitter followers you could possibly say, like actually the worst shit, guy needs to be ousted from reality