• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
First time we see a enemy Dominion Javelin?

MeaslyFlatAbalone-size_restricted.gif

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Honestly it looks amazing and boring at the same time. Excellent movement, powerups, and graphics but it just feels like it's boring after an hour Hopefully the story is good.

Now they need to just make a AAA iron man game out of the engine.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Looks awesome, wanted to play Storm but not sure if I am a fan of being arial all the time

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I want to main the Colossus, but the Storm always looks so funky floating there. Looking forward to the game more and more at every showing.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
People are crazy for downplaying this. Looks awesome. The only unknowns are:

Will EA screw this up somehow?
Will the exploration be engaging?

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This game looks so cool. I'm seriously hoping that a single player only playthrough is viable, and that there's a strong gameplay progression that isn't just quests.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, I thought I was going to change it up this time from my usual preference, but nope -- i'm definitely going to play Storm. This game looks so good, I can't wait to play it.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
You get a Javelin in the tutorial (I think it's an outdated Ranger model) then you get to choose one to unlock at level 2, 8, 16, and 24 so you'll eventually have them all for your character. I think it's smart cause then one of the classes won't have the stigma of being the tutorial class.

Last edited:

Arih

Jan 19, 2018
People are crazy for downplaying this. Looks awesome. The only unknowns are:

How will EA screw this up?
Will the exploration be engaging?

Fixed it for you. You know there's going to be some kind of microtransaction to screw this up. Either loot boxes, small DLCs that cost way too much or something else.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Honestly it looks amazing and boring at the same time. Excellent movement, powerups, and graphics but it just feels like it's boring after an hour Hopefully the story is good.

Now they need to just make a AAA iron man game out of the engine.

How can a game you haven't played 'feel boring'?

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
waiting for dat youtube upload

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJf3aM_2i8

We algo got official system specs for PC:

ANTHEM MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
  • RAM: 8 GB System Memory
  • GPU: NVIDIA GTX 760, AMD Radeon 7970 / R9280X
  • GPU RAM: 2 GB Video Memory
  • HARD DRIVE: At least 50 GB of free space
  • DIRECTX: DirectX 11
ANTHEM RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5 GHz
  • RAM: 16 GB System Memory
  • GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060/ RTX 2060, AMD RX 480
  • GPU RAM: 4 GB Video Memory
  • HARD DRIVE: At least 50 GB of free space
  • DIRECTX: DirectX 11
Xbox One Wireless Controller for Windows supported, persistent internet connection required for play.

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/buy/pc-system-requirements

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Storm looks nice, but I am still leaning heavily toward to Ranger and Colossus. I just like guns

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Perhaps you're falling asleep because YOU aren't playing the game? You also mentioned one hour...when have you seen one continuous hour of gameplay?
Nothing about the missions shown looks engaging.

Looks great graphically , controls/movement look great but other then that just feels bland. I hope they prove me wrong. As I know my brother will buy it day 1

And I don't think it's a real unpopular opinion.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Why is there a generic medieval castle on an alien planet?

This isn't an alien planet. This isn't Earth, but its the planet humans were born on.
Shapers (God like beings) left the planet unfinished and are no where to be seen but they left their power tools (Anthems of Creation) lying around and they've been turning on and off randomly.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
Desperately hoping this will be fill the "messing around coop" role that my friends have reluctantly used Destiny 2 for.

Also desperately hoping bioware gets to make DA4 and ME4. D: