• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters

Fistwell

Oct 26, 2017
Downloaded update on PC earlier. Now getting random GPU driver crashes. When it works, the game is fine. But I'm getting so many crashes, it's not really playable.

Anybody else getting this on PC? I updated the GPU drivers too, nvidia had released a new version with special for anthem if I read correctly. I've been getting these driver crashes before and after updating the drivers. And only since updating the game.

Edit: Aaaand again, yet another crash, in the cple of minutes since I posted this. I'm done for now. This game is fucking broken for me. Really wanted to have fun with it, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So most weapons I've found kinda blah in terms of the actual appearances, but Wyvern Blitz, a Masterwork sniper, looks great. More of those sorts of designs, please.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
LMAO they banned Gladd...

How ridiculous this entire fucking game is.

Might as well ban all the other streamers who used Storm ults and farmed chests. Bioware come the fuck on.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
F I N A L L Y !!!!!!!

C8-CB314-E-3-A27-487-B-9523-E28061-B988-DF.jpg

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
So all he did was farm chest ad got banned? That's fucking lame.
He says he streamed three different things that he thinks could potentially be what got him the ban, but it could just as easily be something else - "economy exploitation" doesn't seem to fit with any of the things he streamed that might be suspect... farming chests for the occasional trickle of coin seems ridiculous to get a ban for. I think if there was a true way to exploit coin in the game it'd be everywhere instantly. Don't get why he was singled out if it was one of those things.

Titans are so fucking annoying to fight.

Straight up not fun.

Yes. I didn't think they could be less fun until I found one that just stood there and spawned very occasional fiery balls, it never made any of the regular moves that give a weak point... so he just took little chips of damage until he was dead.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Why doesn't the game spawn you near your Javelin when you enter the game? It's always this slow ass run back up to my Javelin. STUPID.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ how much HP does
The Monitor
have in Grandmaster 1? At 470 it's going to take literal hours to take him down, ended up just bailing. What a massive waste of time.

It has to be in the tens of millions. I was playing Interceptor with the dash reload on Devastator, and each crit would hit between 30 and 40k. I dumped dozens of those shots during each phase. We ended wiping on the third phase, and then once again on the second phase. That whole thing took like 45 minutes for zero progress. Fuck that. I quit right then and there. He's the worst boss I've ever fought.

It's a shame cause Heart of Rage is a really good stronghold, with greater loot chances than the others since you fight two Furies and a Legendary Titan. It sucks that the boss is so trash. Nothing in Destiny even comes close to that level of bullet sponge.

F I N A L L Y !!!!!!!

C8-CB314-E-3-A27-487-B-9523-E28061-B988-DF.jpg
What's the appeal of this ability? I have the MW version and I didn't find anything great about it =/

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Damn and it has a second charge? Good roll.
Yeah second charge too. First every legendary so they gave me a good roll I guess. I got a MW weapon that gives me +70% armour. Holy shit I can't count my armour bars anymore
Yeah boooiii
What's the appeal of this ability? I have the MW version and I didn't find anything great about it =/
I never liked it but this legendary version shreds the hell of any enemy type armour.

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
GM1 is what, recommended 400? Think I'm around 370-380. Taking ages to farm for level 36 bits n pieces, to hit 400.

Last edited:

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My go at using the vinyl I got from last weekend's titan challenge.

newcarsmell01syj86.jpg

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
User Banned (2 Days): Trolling an official topic
So loads of people are playing this huh? Another win for the minimum viable product reboot strat.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So people are still fine with no drop rates increase now after having some time with the game after the loot changes?

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US
Did some GM2s stronghold/missions today with randos, went fine, but didn't notice a higher drop rate for gear overall. Looks like it's 2 MW at the end of strongholds. Enemies just have way too much health, and it just gets boring.

Feel like a guaranteed drop of a legendary at the end of a stronghold would be reasonable for the time it takes or at least a very high chance for one too drop. Could make it drop any legendary not just abilities for GM2. Actually got a legendary when I did a GM1 funny enough after I needed a break from the sponges in GM2.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
how do you get good support gear ? is it from drops because im not getting any

all my stuff is mc but support is a filthy blue

disco_potato

Nov 16, 2017
Wooooooo! Just got my very 1st legendary quickplaying into Freelancer Down. 2s left on the end mission counter...connection problem. Stuck on that screen for few minutes before I have to close Anthem. Go back into the game, resume expedition. Get put into the same instance, with two of the same randoms joining right back after me, fighting the same 2 Ursix we just beat. We beat them again, and get disconnected again this time going straight to Tarsis. No loot. Go into freeplay and back to Tarsis. Needless to say, still waiting for my 1st Legendary.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So people are still fine with no drop rates increase now after having some time with the game after the loot changes?

Drop rate seems fine to me, a strong hold run yields at least one and got 4 once but avg 2. No yellows yet but lots and lots of mw.

Also every drop I have gotten since the patch has been better that what I was using just because of inscriptions are better.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, where's the lie? It probably was captured in-game, probably not "real-time" though. The game likely did look that good at the start, then development happened. And, the more and more systems put in place affected performance causing a downgrade.
Didn't Bioware also come out several months after that trailer was shown assuring that there has been no downgrade whatsoever and that the trailer was what you would get with the final product?

Xeontech

Oct 28, 2017
Any tricks ppl use to keep the game from crashing mid mission? Or crashing at start up over and over? Anything at all?

Seems to happen every time till I get a lucky connection and play for a couple hours

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh dear, what a little conversation story I've been in. Involving a Wife (can't remember her name), Leyton, and Tassyn. I'm at what I'm assuming is the final part of the conversation and it's heck of a choice I have to make haha. I love these little story bits tho

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Oh dear, what a little conversation story I've been in. Involving a Wife (can't remember her name), Leyton, and Tassyn. I'm at what I'm assuming is the final part of the conversation and it's heck of a choice I have to make haha. I love these little story bits tho

Yeah that was a great little storyline.

I turned him in. I sure as heck don't want to be on Tassyn's shit list