• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
nSZ94rM.jpg

Premier Access, baby.

VIPs and Premiere members sure aren't treated very well.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Told you that such huge server issues this close to the release were a bad sign. Hopefully they will be able to fix everything asap.

Rewind

Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'll wait until later to play it; it's going to be a huge mess when the game actually releases.

Oct 29, 2017
This is pretty funny. They do the whole "early access" thing to dangle a carrot in front of people but that doesnt really work when you cant play the fuckin game! EA gonna EA

Radokat

Oct 30, 2017
Exactly. I said last night that I would be shocked if the servers were not "down" for the first two hours and that likely it will be a mess for the entire weekend, and that the entire week is just another beta test for server stability.

Yeah - I think the same.
Basically they will use Access/Premier people to test for launch and even then there will be problems.

But it was to be expected - they have 14,99€ from me to show 1 month what they can do.
If it sucks I'll just move on.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Still can't even do the install of the 10 hour trial but I keep getting prompted to upgrade to premier from basic. Well played EA but not happening.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, played so much Apex Legends I keep wanting to slide... and it feels like it's missing. Damn it!

Omega.X

Oct 28, 2017
They defintely aren't changing skin prices now. You'd just piss off the people that already started buying them.