• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Servers right about now:

giphy.gif

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Awesome!

What did you think about the bit where the suit turns inside out, and your character dies!?
Oh noes, you got the bad ending - try again!
Oh I don't know. Anticipating this shit and having an appropriate infrastructure in place? Honestly the lengths people are willing to go to defending their chosen product...
It'll be like the demo, it scales up to meet demand - didn't take too long for it to settle down. We're only 10 minutes in heh.

Wreck We Em

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
FYI if you had the game pre-ordered on Xbox THEN bought EA Access and cancelled the pre-order, looks like you have to uninstall and re-install the game :'(

Guess I have to wait until after work now

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
Ugh PC basic users have to pay a $15 early access fee to get the game early (monthly premier price)

If I didnt have crackdown 3 (plus all the game pass content as a new subscriber eg FH4), Far Cry New Dawn and potentially metro exodus I would likely have caved, so its poor timing for bioware (plus they have apex legends to compete with which beat fortnite record for views)

accx

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man seagulls stream the performance it's gorgeous. Also can download now, but have to wait for SO to get home + having late valentines day dinner. ohgodijustwannaplay

EDIT:
Ugh PC basic users have to pay a $15 early access fee to get the game early (monthly premier price)

If I didnt have crackdown 3 (plus all the game pass content as a new subscriber eg FH4), Far Cry New Dawn and potentially metro exodus I would likely have caved, so its poor timing for bioware (plus they have apex legends to compete with which beat fortnite record for views)
You could get Basic for $1 last weekend. sucks to be you.
Also basic costs 5 bucks.

Radokat

Oct 30, 2017
The server has shut down xD
Oh well - if they can't handle it now, they sure have problems later when more people come online.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
I love how the game acts like you're actually going to be getting on a server, only to reset and forcing you to watch the stupid splash screen again.

The server has shut down xD
Oh well - if they can't handle it now, they sure have problems later when more people come online.

Exactly. I said last night that I would be shocked if the servers were not "down" for the first two hours and that likely it will be a mess for the entire weekend, and that the entire week is just another beta test for server stability.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Downloading on Xbox.

they probably did not anticipate so many people going for the early access

They're doing a staggered launch, just keep trying and eventually you'll be in.

They don't have server capacity problems since they're using cloud tech from AWS.

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
Can't even get in despite having no interest in online. 4am in the morning so may as well come back to it but not really good at all unless you're telling me there's a massive influx of people trying to get in NZ/AUS at this time.Can't even change the settings around to prepare.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
To an extent, I can get the connection issues. But why does it loop through the intro stuff each time?

Oct 25, 2017
Lol game just trolled the shit outta me, finally looked like it was connecting.. got almost all the way past that next loading screen, and bam... back to the title screen

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
I know there is costs associated with everything, but wouldn't you want to pay for a bit more servers to put your best foot forward, and spool it down from there? I know nothing about online game launches, so I could be totally wrong about how it all works. /rant