• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters

accx

Oct 28, 2017
y'all can add me too, Lain808. I'm in the discord as well (well not now now, but will be later).

Still can't download shit on PC tho.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Please report back with the x1x performance. I have a pro but want to know if the console performance improved at all

Mini-Me

Oct 25, 2017
Why does this game enable dolby vision when it launches (on PC/HDR), gah. I can't see the game if I hook it up to my TV because of it.

Azel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 12, 2018
how's pc controller support? I just injured my arm and can't really do mouse & keyboard

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
So far, it's going as expected. Connecting to Online Services...Connection Problem (retry in 9)...Connecting to Online Services...Connection Problem...
edit: Got beyond that...searching for server...no servers matching your configuration found. Then it reboots the game and I have to go through the splash screens again.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Is that origin deal still active? I pre ordered anthem already but I'd love to be able to play this today.....