• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters

gothmog

Oct 28, 2017
NY
Meanwhile, us Access Basic users...

giphy.gif
*Cries in PS4*

Have fun guys, find all those bugs for us.

Wreck We Em

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Derogatory Language
Trying to decide if I should ration these 10 hours or go full retard

What's everyone doing?

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Dont be sad PS users. Let them beta test the game for you for one more week :P

This is how it always goes with the EA access launches imo. Im just curious about the console performance compared to beta

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I've got a weekend full of Dungeons and Dragons, so I'm taking off Tuesday to play this. Will hopefully use all 10 hours and then decide if I want to just get a month of premiere or just buy the game outright..

Please be great Bioware, please

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
2 minutes until that sweet, sweet download button becomes available. yeah, not quite as fun.

This is how it always goes with the EA access launches imo. Im just curious about the console performance compared to beta

Yes, the most interesting news for me today will be performance on the 1X vs the demo weekends, that will give a small hint of what a ps4 pro version might offer.

unfashionable

Oct 29, 2017
Forgot about this game today. What a insane week for games - just got free trial to game pass so have Crackdown 3, getting far cry new dawn and want Metro Exodus too

I wonder if Apex Legends popularity affects sales of anthem? Launched origin for pc and I see graphic promo for apex dont see anthemn