• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
That depends entirely on how obsessed you are towards getting the "best" gear, especially since there is no incentive beyond clearing the same content again.

You can very easily finish what the game has to offer, even if the game is a loot shooter.

Grandmaster 3 - when you clear everything at that difficulty then sure - you might be bored. But to do that will take a lot of build refinement and effort.

By then there will be further updates out.

Essentially you don't seem to want a loot shooter or buy into what one is...

This isn't like destiny. Its a more complex stats build game. It isn't a case of "oh I've got this exotic and that exotic" its constantly grinding to refine your loot in order to take on higher difficulties in order to get better loot....

That is the game. Like it or not. It's never pretended to be anything else.

derwalde

Oct 28, 2017
I did not follow anthem what so ever. What is the earliest I can play anthem without preordening on ps4?

m23

Oct 25, 2017
People please share impressions on performance for Xbox One X when it's up! Thanks!

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One hour left. Breakfast and weightlifting is a good way to alleviate guilt of my upcoming complete lack of productivity

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I preordered this weeks ago on Origin and decided last night to go ahead and sign up for premier so I could play today, but the unlock time still says the 22nd. Is that normal? I deleted my original preload last night and redownloaded it, but this morning it still says the same thing.

Is there something I'm missing?

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
1 hour remains!
t1550242800z0.png

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
I preordered this weeks ago on Origin and decided last night to go ahead and sign up for premier so I could play today, but the unlock time still says the 22nd. Is that normal? I deleted my original preload last night and redownloaded it, but this morning it still says the same thing.

Is there something I'm missing?

Did you restart the Origin client?

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
Sitting on the fence for the game but rooting for it to be good. Looking forward to all the impressions when the early access folks get in.

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
I worked a few extra hours earlier this week so I could take a half day today.
Super stoked!

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I get off work 2 hours after launch, so probably will play as soon as I get home.

Vark

Oct 27, 2017
Yes and my account is labeled premier on it.

What version is in your library? The premiere version is some 'legion of dawn' or something which seems to have some DLC stuff which could be the early unlock.

Try adding that dlc stuff to your account from the premiere vault maybe?

AmuroRX

Oct 25, 2017
One hour left. Breakfast and weightlifting is a good way to alleviate guilt of my upcoming complete lack of productivity
lol i'm off today, the weekend, and monday (yay for President's Day). My gf's valentine gift is a premier subscription and if Anthem is fun then anthem if not preordering Divison 2.

Anyone can feel free to add me Origins: Amuro-RX

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Have a look around your owned games, there might be two copies of anthem maybe?
I had the same for BF:V, showed my purchase at a "later date" and premiere as earlier.
What version is in your library? The premiere version is some 'legion of dawn' or something which seems to have some DLC stuff which could be the early unlock.

Try adding that dlc stuff to your account from the premiere vault maybe?
I'm pretty sure I only had one version in my library and I always had the Legion of Dawn edition, but I'll double check at lunch. Thanks!

greetdeath

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who has Origin Premiere & a Shield TV...can you see if Gamestream works alright with it? I'm on the fence.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Bad man wants to use the ancient macguffin for bad things, heroes stop the bad man by using the macguffin for a good thing.
Ahh, but "bad" man wants to use ancient macguffin for good though (in his eyes):

For real though, I do like this approach, at least from what we know so far (which isn't much). Made Saren much more compelling at least.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Will only have about an hour and 30 to play this morning, sure that will be enough to do opening mission from the alpha and color my javelin lol

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Ahh, but "bad" man wants to use ancient macguffin for good though (in his eyes):

For real though, I do like this approach, at least from what we know so far (which isn't much). Made Saren much more compelling at least.

Yeah was quite baffled that whole speech during the trailer was the bad guy at end.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Still can't decide between Ranger and Storm.

Ranger's primer melee is so good...

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You all doubt Colossus but we will see who is laughing when I save the day in a party of 3 storms in the first Strike