• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Javelin preference

• Ranger

Votes: 191 17.8%
  • Colossus

Votes: 253 23.5%
  • Storm

Votes: 366 34.0%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 266 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I wanna play now.

giphy.gif

G-X

Oct 28, 2017
So bestbuy.com physical preorder vip codes should haven't been emailed out yet correct? Because I I just checked everything on my side and nada

G-X

Oct 28, 2017

SofaJockey

Nov 19, 2017
UK
Thanks for the info, now I'm chatting with Best Buy support for going on 25 minutes, at first I was brushed off with "your game is in a warehouse and doesn't come out until 2/22, you will get the code then"

Whilst there remains a price advantage, this kind of behavior just hastens the end of physical game distribution.

Skagulis

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in Japan, does this mean the VIP demo will be playable on Saturday? If so, RIP won't be able to play since I'll be going somewhere till the 29th.

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
Ooof, went to the code redemption page and was handing it out to friends and well, clicking on the link from your OWN ACCOUNT that gives it out uses up a code. For fuck sake most redemption pages have a confirmation and understand you already have access.

Ah well.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Started up the demo, the splash screen is very enticing. Does this game allow you to toggle Chromatic Aberration? It is very noticeable and distracting.

Looking forward to Friday...wow me again Bioware!

Stargypsy

Oct 25, 2017
I pre-ordered the LoD edition tonight. The demo is downloaded on the PS4 and now I'm just waiting impatiently for Friday.

OP
OP
Datajoy

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
The demo starts at 1am for me. I'm gonna be totally fine just checking it out for a few mintues, then turning off my PS4 and getting a solid night's sleep. I can definitely do that. It will definitely be no problem at all. I will be fine.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Really happy to see that launch pad.
Yeah, I'm interested to see how hard end game gets...in Destiny, there is a weird social magic in hitting the social space, still as a group, after doing a hard raid or nightfall. There's a "decompressing" where you muck about after the stress of the encounter.

It also makes a big, but subtle, cycle between getting new gear, showing it off, seeing others cool gear, and wanting to play more to get that gear.

In D1 after the first raid clears a LOT of people took group photos in their chatterwhite shader, posed in the social space.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
No one is playing it yet, but you can download it now on all platforms. It unlocks on the 25th in the morning US time and afternoon Europe time? I'm not sure what the exact times are.

Edit: beat!
Oh Datajoy we were talking about this thread in discord last night. My suggestion was that we pseudo-migrate to the demo thread for all demo talk this (and next) weekend but keep this thread active for more general Anthem discussion that doesn't pertain to the demo and then between demos next week we come back here to keep discussing and then also once the demos are done we come back here too. Thoughts? It means we keep this thread going but also still allow for more natural discussion about the demo to happen in the demo thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.