• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Javelin preference

• Ranger

Votes: 191 17.8%
  • Colossus

Votes: 253 23.5%
  • Storm

Votes: 366 34.0%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 266 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgnotumCL

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sorry to ask.

I will try this on Pc this weekend. I would like to know if the game works well with mouse + kb or if a controller is much better, if everybody knows .

Thx :)

Feels great on K/M but the only complain on Alpha is when you're flying, hope they fix that and we will check it out soon

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
So, is it confirmed no MT ?

Where is the catch that will make me not buy it ?

Deleted member 4072

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should retailers have sent out codes yet for the VIP? I pre ordered off TGC the other day because of the 10 pound discount (cost me 28 pound for the game with reward points) but haven't gotten a code yet for it.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks all.

I thought they said no MT in the past while it was no lootboxes.

OnChill

Dec 7, 2017
Is EA already sending the download codes? Because i redeemed my code through the anthem website but i havent got the code to download on my ps4 yet..

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I wonder if we'll see RGB light accent microtransactions. Even Rocket League did that with Apex wheels.
I am sure they have some ideas for the vanity system. It already looks crazy deep in terms of materials etc. I am sure they will add jumpjet colors and other bits to personalize.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Is EA already sending the download codes? Because i redeemed my code through the anthem website but i havent got the code to download on my ps4 yet..
Not until tomorrow. Although I think if your account is linked to your ea account, you should be able to download the demo straight off of PSN when it becomes available as you've redeemed the code on their site.

benqlicious

Jan 22, 2019
Hey guys.
Can anyone spare a friend invite for ps4 by any chance?
I wanted to try the game next week with the free demo but it seems that I will be out of town with work and I can't bring my ps4. I won't preorder this one since I was burned by EA a couple of times ^^
So.. if anyone can help... I will owe you one :)

OnChill

Dec 7, 2017
Not until tomorrow. Although I think if your account is linked to your ea account, you should be able to download the demo straight off of PSN when it becomes available as you've redeemed the code on their site.

Guess i'll have to wait till tomorrow then. Sucks that they communicate this poorly

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys.
Can anyone spare a friend invite for ps4 by any chance?
I wanted to try the game next week with the free demo but it seems that I will be out of town with work and I can't bring my ps4. I won't preorder this one since I was burned by EA a couple of times ^^
So.. if anyone can help... I will owe you one :)
There is probably going to be a code begging thread and I think everyone with a code gets 3 friend codes, so you might ask then.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Yeah by all means put one up if you feel like it. I was planning on being a back-up in case no one else wanted to haha.

Sounds good bruh.

According to VG24/7:
The first Anthem demo will be available from Friday, January 25 to Sunday, January 27. Servers go live simultaneously across the world, at the times below

9am PT
10am ET
5pm UK

It goes offline on January 27 at 6pm PT, 9pm ET, 2am UK (January 28).

SweetNicole
Should the Beta thread go up on:
- Wednesday when Preload goes live for PC/XBox
-Thursday (24 hours ahead of going live)
- Friday morning around 11am est (an hour before launch and PS4 pre-load apparently because of "reasons")

Hey Datajoy and Cornbread78 did we figure out who is making a thread for the demo later this week? Just wondering if whoever is making it wanted some graphics making for it or anything.

LOL, that timing!

Yeah, hook me up with some graphics! banner, etc

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Sounds good bruh.

According to VG24/7:
The first Anthem demo will be available from Friday, January 25 to Sunday, January 27. Servers go live simultaneously across the world, at the times below

9am PT
10am ET
5pm UK

It goes offline on January 27 at 6pm PT, 9pm ET, 2am UK (January 28).

SweetNicole
- Friday morning around 11am est (an hour before launch and PS4 pre-load apparently because of "reasons")

LOL, that timing!

Yeah, hook me up with some graphics! banner, etc
Preload should be tomorrow too on PS4 according to some developer tweets I read.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
SweetNicole

I'd say 24h in advance is fine. If someone is making a code begging thread, that should go up Wednesday, assuming codes for inviting friends to the VIP demo is going live tomorrow.

FreezerGeezer

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I read through last couple pages and perhaps I missed it (I know it has been asked multiple times) but for those with Origin Access is it expected that the VIP Demo will just appear in our library? Or should we expect a code.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Preload should be tomorrow too on PS4 according to some developer tweets I read.
OH?Anything "official" from EA/Bioware though? I know MS has the marketing rights, but transparency would be great either from Sony or the Anthem group, lol.

I'd say 24h in advance is fine. If someone is making a code begging thread, that should go up Wednesday, assuming codes for inviting friends to the VIP demo is going live tomorrow.

Sounds good, Thursday around lunch (est) it will go up. TY

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
OH?Anything "official" from EA/Bioware though? I know MS has the marketing rights, but transparency would be great either from Sony or the Anthem group, lol.

Sounds good, Thursday around lunch (est) it will go up. TY

Mike Gamble's (lead producer at Bioware) tweet from a few posts above yours. He said the demo will be available for preload on all three platforms on the 23rd.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
We will have to sort out how to divide up the VIP demo codes. I am guessing we get a thread for that, so I will give out whatever codes I get.

Kass

Oct 27, 2017
Only tried it with physical,they send beta/demo codes out the day before they are needed.
I pre ordered a Origin key from CDKeys but to get un the vip demo I also ordered a disk from Amazon and will cancel it after they send the demo code.
Did the trick on amazon.co.uk, received the demo code and cancelled my pre-order. Thanks a lot !

I redeemed the code on the webpage (which said "Success") as Amazon instructed, but the game does not show up in my Origin library.
Also I tried using the code directly in Origin but it says " This code has already been used".

Is it because the preload only starts tomorrow ? Will the game appear in Origin library then?

Status
Not open for further replies.