• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreathlock

Nov 3, 2017
I was able to play for a hour or so.
Not liking this at all. Flying feels absolutely horrible and too much stuff going on on the screen.
Will definetely cancel my amazon preorder.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
VgoXnvM.gif

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
It feels very similar to Warframe so far in some aspects, but I think that WF does a much better job overall. The map feels a lot like the WF missions on Earth to me. After spending some more time with the UI, I finally gave up trying to figure it out. It's not intuitive at all, and cumbersome.

I have Premier till the 25th of next month so I'll play the full version from the 15th and see how it goes then. More than likely I will wait till we get more news on additional content.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Uh the puzzle at the first mission is just what

Theres ni indication of what to do and nobody has mics

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Do simple things like reloading and moving rely on calling back to a server or something? I'm trying to figure out how everything feels so laggy. I'm pretty sure it isn't my computer because I was getting weird things like shooting in the middle of reloading.

CrypticSlayer

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting an issue where the connecting to servers disappears and the spinning boot logo as well. Do I need t reinstall it or is this Wholly the servers?

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
so what separates this game from the games you mentioned?

Like... I can FLY? That really changes how the combat flows. Melee enemy closes in? Jump, activate flight, change position. Fly again, hover, shoot. Even Javelins other than Storm can fly quite a lot if you make breaks. And you're using your skills far more often than in Destiny. Weapon is almost like secondary source of damage.

I'm not amazed by this game or anything, it's just quite fun when it... works.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
How do I log into my account on ps4? My EA account says I have access but the demo keeps denying me?

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I managed to play around 45 minutes. The mission design is terribly uninspired. The enemies, while Stil looking like doing nothing, are spongy and way too hard on normal even with a team of 2. The Hub area is straight up terrible.

So happy that I was able to cancel my Pre-order.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Does flying feel good on controller or something? On a mouse it feels terrible. And it's not like you can shoot while flying either (from what I can tell?), its hover or be on the ground.

Yeah, it feels bad on the mouse but BioWare said it WILL FELL BAD in the demo :P They are working on it for the full release.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
whew this netcoding

Just had a segment where I was rubberbanding for multiple minutes. I've played alphas smoother than this.

Malkier

Oct 25, 2017
So I think it's corrupt data on the servers maybe, had "error retrieving anthem live service data" on PS4 for a long time. Installed it on my PC just now and can play fine.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
i really think it is odd that you just sit around when you are dead, no chance to emote, you don´t respawn, nothing...couldn´t even find a way to leave a group. was sitting in a part of the map, no one came to revive me and no way to leave the group

Anuiran

Oct 27, 2017
Do simple things like reloading and moving rely on calling back to a server or something? I'm trying to figure out how everything feels so laggy. I'm pretty sure it isn't my computer because I was getting weird things like shooting in the middle of reloading.

I mean I would hope so. Else people could hack instant reloads, infinite ammo, or in case of movement, teleport anywhere.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Just had a squad who had no idea what to do. Starting us in the middle feels like a poor decision.

Mandikiri

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Boston, MA.
So I still don't have access to my VIP codes. Even though I preordered the game digitally on PSN. I have access to the beta, but not the VIP codes. What gives?

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
How do I log into my account on ps4? My EA account says I have access but the demo keeps denying me?

Server issue I guess. Same for me (well don't know where to look on EA site to confirm, but I got a code here yesterday). It's says connection problem at the top of the do not have access error screen so I guess it's not connecting for us to get to the EA account log in screen.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to link your Origin account to PSN?

I gave my brother a demo token, but it says he doesn't have beta access, and we don't have any other EA games to log into

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
So I managed to play around 45 minutes. The mission design is terribly uninspired. The enemies, while Stil looking like doing nothing, are spongy and way too hard on normal even with a team of 2. The Hub area is straight up terrible.

So happy that I was able to cancel my Pre-order.
I think I might be there with you. It's just not clicking with me. Fighting those enemies doesn't feel fun to me.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Server issue I guess. Same for me (well don't know where to look on EA site to confirm, but I got a code here yesterday). It's says connection problem at the top of the do not have access error screen so I guess it's not connecting for us to get to the EA account log in screen.
I guess I "fixed" it. THe issue was that the account that I redeemed the demo on had a different email address than my psn email address. Luckily I was able to redeem the demo on the ea account that had my ps4 account licked.

this could have been avoided if the vip access was tied to codes you could enter on the title screen.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Wow so don't go pause the game to do something, it would not let me exit out of the inactivity warning.

It just kept fucking looping, had to restart

Status
Not open for further replies.