• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

broony

Oct 27, 2017
Feel sorry for the devs and QA who are about to have a horrendous weekend working through this if the self ddos is accurate.

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
...maybe they shouldn't have given any VIP invites, or at least let those invites in on the same day. Perhaps they should have let the invites in on Saturday and the initial actual VIP players in on Friday.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
So I'm the guy on GAF who did the packet captures of No Man's Sky at launch to prove it had no multiplayer.

I did packet capture on Anthem and it has the opposite problem. If it fails to connect it floods their servers trying to reconnect. They've created a condition where they're DDoS themselves, and EA.

RectangularRemarkableBallpython-max-1mb.gif

Deleted member 19767

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm the guy on GAF who did the packet captures of No Man's Sky at launch to prove it had no multiplayer.

I did packet capture on Anthem and it has the opposite problem. If it fails to connect it floods their servers trying to reconnect. They've created a condition where they're DDoS themselves, and EA.

This is golden

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
BioWare: Please separate Y-axis invert on controller from mouse

I like to swap between controller and mouse. E.g, when back in the city I'll use my mouse or when I'm casually playing maybe I'l swap back to mouse and keyboard. There's no in-game option to separate Y-axis invert from mouse and gamepad. It's one and the same setting for both input devices.

Please let me set Y-axis invert for the gamepad only

Hellers

Oct 27, 2017

You sir are doing god's work.

Drey1082

Oct 27, 2017

You can probably break ResetEra if you post a thread about this with the detailed proof. DO IT!

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Origin completely died on me. Connection to the client isn't even possible. What the hell? Does anyone in EU have this issue right now?

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Introducing Connection Problem, the new game brought to you by EA and Bioware, where you have to button mash the "B" button as many times as possible.
Think I beat it, hit the button so much it brought me to a screen saying I'm banned from playing any ea games online and to contact ea support if I was I unrightfully banned.

iLorah

Oct 31, 2017
I now have Reset Era open whilst I have gone back to Destiny until I see talk of better connections ;D

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

😂😂😂😂

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
From the /r/AnthemGame Discord:
We have a good handle on the problems. Nobody wants things like this to happen, and we're working hard to fix it all. We respect your time and promise we'll do better. Love you all.

[In Response to extending demo playtime] ALL effort is going to fixing the problem and getting players into the game. That sort of talk comes later after we get you playing

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018

Hehe thank you for your service

smuguire

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody that has played an online only game or mmo, this is normal.

Having said that anyone that takes time off during a launch of a new online only game to play that game is an idiot. Server issues are common.

Is it common to lose access to all games provided by that MMO's publisher during the launch? Because that's what's happening on PC right now

Lazlow

Oct 27, 2017
[In Response to extending demo playtime] ALL effort is going to fixing the problem and getting players into the game. That sort of talk comes later after we get you playing

I wish people weren't such entitled morons sometimes. There's been a problem, give them a chance to fix the damn thing before thinking about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.