• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusoeCMYK

Oct 25, 2017
Online-only games everyone. Say what you want about Destiny but it regularly delivered from a server standpoint.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Shouldn't have exited out of the game. Back in the servers are at max capacity loop. First suggestion for them is a queue system.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Hope its works when i come home in one hour from now. I expected this with ea servers haha

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
31931979047_a4afd51ce9_o.jpg

Good start lol

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldnt mind waiting really if it didnt keep forcing me to click so many damned buttons. I cant even get out of the basic brightness menu.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
"Don't worry this is so that release day goes as smooth as possible, they can fix it." - Someone online somewhere that's never been at an online game release before.

Just more of the same isn't it, server issues for an online game, there will probably also be a lack of content at release, then in a year someone will write about how the game has redeemed itself before the cycle continues with another game.

Feb 3, 2018
Lol relax. I'm not grabbing my pitchfork or anything, but people did preorder to get this. It's not like it's an open beta. They named it VIP.

The demo is also available to Origin Access subscribers meaning if you were a subscriber you would automatically get demo access and with that access comes the ability to share demo access with friends.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
I should probably play some more RE2 while waiting for these servers to work but my thirst for this is too real, I just keep trying. I want to be Iron Man!

wrongway

Oct 27, 2017
So apparently player capacity for this demo is relatively low *and* there's no queue system?

lol :(

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Weirdly, it started on my second monitor on PC. Never had a game do that before.

Otherwise seeing a max capacity message and can't get into the options menu. Will keep trying!

Oct 31, 2017
La La Land
"Don't worry this is so that release day goes as smooth as possible, they can fix it." - Someone online somewhere that's never been at an online game release before.

Just more of the same isn't it, server issues for an online game, there will probably also be a lack of content at release, then in a year someone will write about how the game has redeemed itself before the cycle continues with another game.
Same shit said during D1 Beta,

Same shit said during D2 Beta.

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Error retrieving anthem live service data. I have merely entered the next error.

Status
Not open for further replies.