• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
WTH are you talking about? I'm telling him I can't access my console because I'm at work and I'm trying to see if I have VIP access on the website...
Hi, if it helps, other people have said that you need to launch the anthem demo before it registers with each, and then the web page will tell you you have access.

Seems backwards to me but who knows.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
AgI5Qp.gif

giphy.gif

don't ask me why this is a thing

LOL amazing

It fits with KH3 coming out on Tuesday too

deafmedal

Oct 25, 2017
Can I join the discord? I tried replying but couldn't see a hidden invite link or anything.

My Xbox gt and discord name is the same as here.
Testing this for discord link... don't see anythign in the reply field.
Will check it out later
See if this works, otherwise pm me and i'll send a link directly...
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

golem

Oct 25, 2017
Havent preordered anything or gotten any codes but Origin says I have access. Dl'ing now 👍

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
We are getting close folks! I'm stuck at work for a couple hours yet. I have to stop by Fed Ex on the way home and pick up my new GPU. I'm estimating 3 hours yet before I can jump in, I am seriously considering pulling the fire alarm...

Wreck We Em

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I vaguely remember seeing the Colossus' shield with some personalization on it...anyone know that's a thing?

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
I just came out of work and reading your post I went "Wow, Bioware e-mails to you the drops? Like to Gmail and stuff? That's.. ... aaaah, I getit now."

They email you a zip file that has a bunch of .loot files in it. You have to extract that zip, and then add the .loot files into your Origin Games/AnthemDemo/Data/Loot directory. The next time you start the game, you'll have the loot in your inventory.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Hearing random people on the train talking about playing the game this weekend. My ears are open and I'm a flipping spy right now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.