• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
That sounds like Gigabit Internet. Even synchronous? In that case I'm really jealous
It's just fibre to the door. Fairly rare in the UK but my area has it and they even just reduced its price by £10 a month so it ends up been cheaper then the BT internet (which for me 8 MB/Sec download) I was on when I lived in Birmingham before I moved back up north again and got this awesome internet.

Ah! not showing currently so will see after I boot up the demo if it changes - thank you :)
Yeah devs said that will update for a lot of people especially console players once the demo goes love.

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
Does it still say "Sorry, you do not currently have access to the Anthem VIP Demo." For anyone else? I have EA Accesss and went to get my friend codes and it still says it.

Lorul2

Jan 4, 2018
I'm really sorry for this question again I downloaded the anthem demo yesterday and at 12 in the morning it didn't work I have EA access do I need to pre-order before I get access do I need to enter a code in somewhere before I get access everytime I try to login it says connection problem The Anthem demo is not currently available is the code specific to EA access please help

iLorah

Oct 31, 2017
I'm really sorry for this question again I downloaded the anthem demo yesterday and at 12 in the morning it didn't work I have EA access do I need to pre-order before I get access do I need to enter a code in somewhere before I get access everytime I try to login it says connection problem The Anthem demo is not currently available is the code specific to EA access please help

It's just not live yet, in a few hours should work

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Oh and one last thing SweetNicole once the demo is over could we reopen/unlock the discussion thread? I totally understand locking it for the duration of the demo but would love to have Datajoy 's thread back up for discussions post-demo.
Yeah I think the plan is to re-open my thread or start a new one after the demo wraps.
Feel free to add me all, I'll be on tonight

Psn: jorgejjvr
Added.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
I'm definitely going home at lunch to fire this up. Just need to make sure I don't lose track of time and totally skip out on work lol

deafmedal

Oct 25, 2017
I need some friends to play with, can anyone hit me up with a PM if you wanna play together? (Playing on PS4, EST timezone)
Granted, its been a while since I played a multiplayer shooter, but hopefully that's not a problem lol
Join us in the Discord, add everyone in the gamer tag channel!
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Deleted member 49804

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 21, 2018
Anthem is going Full Screen on my Monitor 2 instead of Monitor 1.
Any help? I probably wait until the game if fully online and I can go into the options menu?!

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Any help? I probably wait until the game if fully online and I can go into the options menu?!
SofaJockey has your back from a couple of pages ago:
Try changing this option.

GstRender.FullscreenDisplayIndex 1
to
GstRender.FullscreenDisplayIndex 0

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Wrong-monitor/m-p/7369545#M143
Hope that helps.

Algorum

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Dec 23, 2018
This wait is killing me! Game looks so fun and I've been dying for a proper Iron Man type game for the longest time.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
1 hour to go!

t1548435600z1.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Downloading on Origin now. Don't know why Im in the VIP demo. Never had a key, never pre-ordered and my Origin membership went out in december.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I preordered digitallyon Xbox like a week ago and never received a code. Was I too late to order and all codes for the private had been already given away? Guess I got to wait for the public now

Nov 8, 2017

I had this problem too.

I'm not sure which step corrected it but,

Disabled second monitor
launched game
restarted computer
enabled second monitor again

So far it has worked on subsequent relaunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.