• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
FYI, the tab for friends codes on the EA site does not exist yet. They barely added the extended information about the friend codes today or yesterday. I think it will be there by the 25th.

Nosgoth

Oct 28, 2017
HYGW-73V5-TEYZ-RXPF
6XPK-4T8T-H2Z5-RTN8
DTWY-M5K2-79TM-PWSB
BYV6-KEU5-RKUN-9RUK
9TL2-LH2L-9V64-MN7A

Please reply if you grab one — will edit the post in 10 mins or when I get 5 people confirming they've claimed.

Yo, you should clarify your codes are super awesome as any one who redeemed your codes also got a invite link for 3 people.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Curses. You leave for 10 minutes and a ton of codes get posted >_>

Thanks for your kindness. Hopefully I get in on the next batch

Edit - Got one! Era is the best. Keep trying those who don't have one yet. If I get extra invites, I will gladly give away too.

Last edited:

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Any US PS4 code for Me?

giphy.gif

Nosgoth

Oct 28, 2017
I will just post the invite link here, 3 people can redeem it to get in the VIP demo.

edit: woah, this went away fast. Have fun, freelancers.

Again, thanks to thehunter1320.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Any PS4 codes out there? You can't preorder a boxed copy and get a code here in Japan, and I don't want to get the digital version. I like boxes.

EDIT: Thanks to thehunter1320 for coming through with a code. My friends and I appreciate it!!

Last edited:

Hyaku Shiki

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Once you activate to your EA account, can you then load the demo up on PS4 and then PC and try both? Since it's from the EA account and both need to sign in with that account, it seems it may be like that.

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
Looking for a PS4 or PC code here!! Pinky promise to pay it forward to 3 others in this thread. :)

Been so busy with work I forgot this was happening this weekend.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Question for people... do you need PS+ to play the beta?

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
I keep missing out on codes, feels bad man. : (

If anybody has a spare PS4 code, I'd really appreciate it!

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I never would have guessed it would be so hard to get a code. I've been checking this thread and a similar thread on Reddit all day with no luck. If anyone wants to turn my luck around, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks to KillLaCam for saving the day!

Last edited:

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If you give someone a link they can choose where to play the demo? Is that right? Asking because I thought that's how it worked but I see people asking for codes for ps4 or PC

Perona

Oct 31, 2017
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
None of my friends wanted in so, have fun.
Edit: and gone.

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
How long does it take to get extra friends codes? I've been clicking on the demo link and ran the game on Origin and nothing.