• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mrfb17

Senior Designer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Cool, I've got 15 names now so will try my best to sort them out. I think you have to wait for the pre-load and launch it then you can refer friends so will be tomorrow or Thursday I guess? I have friends with the other 4 copies who as far as I know don't need to refer so will try to get those remaining codes for people!

Kirie

Oct 25, 2017
I'll take down people's Usernames who have quoted me and message you when I sort it all out to get your platform etc. Seems the site is down at the moment. I have 3 for now then will try to organise the rest.

Edit: Nevermind, already received one from a kind Era member!

Last edited:

Maxxan

Jan 7, 2018
Cool, I've got 15 names now so will try my best to sort them out. I think you have to wait for the pre-load and launch it then you can refer friends so will be tomorrow or Thursday I guess? I have friends with the other 4 copies who as far as I know don't need to refer so will try to get those remaining codes for people!

I'm sure you're out, but quoting just in case :) (PS4)

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
I have Origin Premier, added it to my library, but the link in the first post gives a 404?

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll take down people's Usernames who have quoted me and message you when I sort it all out to get your platform etc. Seems the site is down at the moment. I have 3 for now then will try to organise the rest.
Thanks a lot if you manage to sort it out. I'm on PC :)

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Is Best Buy not giving out codes? I have it pre-ordered on Xbox One and still haven't gotten any emails or anything.

Deleted member 889

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017

Just in case! I'd love a code. Don't think it matters, but on PC

Last edited:

Bojanglez

Oct 27, 2017
I was going to hold out until release but the hype is taking me over. If anyone has a PS4 or XB1 code I'd be forever grateful 👍

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Hey! I'd love to grab a PS4 NA code off your hands if anyone has an extra. Cheers either way, thanks!

ninjabot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If it's not too late I'd like a PS4 code please. I was authorized for the Alpha back in December but missed out cause of work :(

This would be an opportunity to see what I missed.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
If anyone has a PC code for their old pal Okabe I'd love you bunches