• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
PbxOici.png

QueasyWarmArrowcrab.webp

NJvO1No.gif

Anthem VIP demo friend codes
BioWare announced that anyone who downloads the VIP demo will receive three invites they can freely send to anyone. To be able to refer your friends, you must download, install, and launch the game at least once.

This can be done before servers go live, so long as the game successfully launches. Once you've done that, head to the same Anthem demo site there should now be a new Refer a Friend tab. Click on it to receive a unique link, which you can send to friends. All your friends have to do is click it and follow the instructions.

Crucially, your friends can pick any of the three platforms to play the demo on, regardless of what your chosen version is. Meaning PC players can invite PS4, and Xbox One, and vice versa.

TL;DR:
  • All codes/links are multiplatform. Each code (url link) has three uses. Each person who qualifies for the VIP Demo gets one code/link.
  • If you have VIP Demo access, you can get your code here: https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos/refer-a-friend
  • Please use hide /hide tags if you are giving away codes in this thread.

FYI for anyone with Origin Access Premier, you need to add Anthem to your library then go the link: https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos/refer-a-friend

Otherwise it says you don't have access.

Keep all the code begging in here!

Last edited by a moderator:

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Demo code pls. :3

Also even though it's not really necessary to know platform, I'll be playing on PC. Or attempting to. Have zero friends on Origin since this is the first time I've ever even used it.

Edit: Got access. Thanks Karspankey!

Last edited:

Deleted member 22480

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I would love a code if someone has one to spare.
Forgot to edit this one few days ago, but i got one already, thank you.

Last edited:

WizzNARD

Jan 5, 2018
Would love a code if someone has an extra, Xbox, but I believe the codes are multi platform?

Thanks so much!

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting to subscribe to Origin Premiere until early access and figured I'd just pass up the demo, but if anyone has a free friend code I'd very much love to join in the fun!

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I would like to try this game in PS4 if anyone wants to give a code

btuger

Nov 26, 2017
If someone has an extra key for the PC version, I'll gladly take it, thank you very much!

dstarMDA

Dec 22, 2017
Code begging? Code begging.

Would like to try the game on PS4, but I'll be blunt and admit it's more of a curiosity thing than real anticipation. If there is a shortage of availables codes, don't pick me!
Otherwise, I'd love it if someone could spare an invite.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
I technically own this game (already activated the code for it that came with my GPU and it's listed on my Origin account.) I'm assuming that doesn't give me access to the beta?

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
FYI for everyone: The codes are agnostic - you get a link given to you and it can used to play the demo on one platform of your choice. There are no codes/links for specific platforms, one link will work on which ever platform you choose.