• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
The entire Lost Arcanist mission from start to finish with a three man team of the Interceptor, Storm, and Colossus javelins.

IGN video: https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/01/...gameplay-interceptor-storm-colossus-ign-first
MP4: https://assets14.ign.com/videos/zen...6e33fdcae55daaa950d776-9000000-1546471570.mp4

Looks like quite a new UI?

VioletSeriousHind-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Looks actually decent. It says alpha gameplay though. Doesn't this game come out next month?

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
The first ten seconds of that video.....wow.

It's crazy how insanely underrated this game is on here considering how polished and fun it looks. And the visuals alone are top of the industry tier.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
So, one more looter shooter? I doubt I'd be willing to invest my time and money into this. The flying looks cool I guess.

Any word on possible mtx?

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
That mission is bland as hell. Is it an open world/public mission or is it a story mission?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
As far as I can tell that's the same UI with some subtle polish/QoL increases?
The boxes are now triangles, it shifts the whole paradigm and nothing will ever be the same.

Joking aside it looks way better. The melee icon always looked like an after thought

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Damn, I don't know what class to play. I don't want to do crazy flips and shit, I don't want to use magic and I don't want to be the Hulkbuster. I kinda just want to be a dude in a cool sleek suit that uses guns, but without the flips and stuff.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
This is looks better than Destiny in any possible way and i love Destiny, the graphics and the fluidity in movement and gameplay are well done.

BioWare is about to deliver some good shit, PLEASE DON'T SUCK.

Oct 25, 2017
Why are enemies not even trying to flank, find cover, etc.

While the visuals are flashy, I honestly think they are a bit much. You cannot see shit with everything on screen blowing up.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
That mission is bland as hell. Is it an open world/public mission or is it a story mission?

It's one of the opening missions, the guy said it in the intro. That guy you rescued is basically one of the NPCs which will interact with you on fort tarsis (giving missions, story, etc).

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Just wait until you play it. (shh it plays even better than it looks)

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
The first ten seconds of that video.....wow.

It's crazy how insanely underrated this game is on here considering how polished and fun it looks. And the visuals alone are top of the industry tier.

I'm going to save my judgement until I see what it looks and performs like on pro consoles. We are less than 2 months away from release and still nothing on the console front.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
After the whole ordeal with Andromeda this looks incredible. Good on Bioware.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
That looks significantly better than what I remember playing from the alpha. Looking forward to next month.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
So the party leader is voiced while in group looks like it.
Better then a ghost talking only haha.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to save my judgement until I see what it looks and performs like on pro consoles.

It will probably look the same but running @ 30 FPS.

So the party leader is voiced while in group looks like it.
Better then a ghost talking only haha.

The audio you hear are from 3 NPCs you interact with in the story. Two are from Cyphers (Faye and Owen) and the 3rd is from the NPC you rescue, called Matthias. They should have put subtitles for people to understand better.

Sailent

Mar 2, 2018
Are these powersuits like exoskeletons or more like hulkbuster suits? If so, it doesn't make sense to have a tight ass booty like that on a mechanical suit.